Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/5/2014 9:22:18 PM EDT
I want to get an open top AR pouch for 3-gun, and since the bulk of my existing equipment is Blade Tech I thought I would stick with them. My question... is the price difference between the revolution gear and the classic/thermal mold gear worth it?

also open to other suggestions. After looking around it seems like anything that isn't polymer/kydex is secured with MOLLE/PALS/MALICE etc... I just want something with either a belt loop, clip, or paddle.
Link Posted: 7/6/2014 7:18:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a revolution double mag pistol pouch with a belt loop, and one with a TecLoc fastener.... two thermal molded AR mag pouches with TecLoc fasteners... they have all given excellent service since 2005... all 6 of the Ft Benning 3 gun matches, a couple of Area 6 3 gun matches and monthly pistol and local 3 gun matches without a problem... the TecLoc makes it easy to switch out the second pistol mag for a rifle mag as I use the same belt for pistol and 3 gun matches... YMMV
Link Posted: 7/7/2014 7:47:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a revolution double mag pistol pouch with a belt loop, and one with a TecLoc fastener.... two thermal molded AR mag pouches with TecLoc fasteners... they have all given excellent service since 2005... all 6 of the Ft Benning 3 gun matches, a couple of Area 6 3 gun matches and monthly pistol and local 3 gun matches without a problem... the TecLoc makes it easy to switch out the second pistol mag for a rifle mag as I use the same belt for pistol and 3 gun matches... YMMV
View Quote

Thanks for the info. I was curious about the tek-lok on the DMP.
Link Posted: 7/8/2014 9:03:07 AM EDT
[#3]
I would take tech lock over a belt clip. I have pulled belt clip mag pouches off my belt during a reload, but never a tech lock type.

For ar pouches I use safariland ar magazine pouch, only cause I got them for 9.00 each on closeout from a vendor years ago.
Link Posted: 7/12/2014 11:41:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would take tech lock over a belt clip. I have pulled belt clip mag pouches off my belt during a reload, but never a tech lock type.

For ar pouches I use safariland ar magazine pouch, only cause I got them for 9.00 each on closeout from a vendor years ago.
View Quote

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top