Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/14/2014 6:02:05 PM EDT
2-Gun at the Dry Hole - $1000 to Win*

Saturday April 26, 2014  -  Alex, OK

Five challenging stages of paper and steel  targets combined with movement and position changes.

Special .50 BMG stage!  Rifle and ammo provided!

Raffle for Door Prizes.

No Rimfire.  Centerfire pistols and rifles only. Decisions of the Range Safety Officers are final. No Steel-core, armor-piercing, incendiary or tracer rounds.

We will be serving a Gourmet Chili-dog lunch for all competitors.  Spectators may purchase lunch for $5.

Registration begins at 0800.  Competition starts at 0900.

Range Entrance is at 34.872010, -97.829287
N2900 RD  1.2 Miles North of E1490 Rd.

*Prize purse based on 50 participants.  If there are fewer than 50 participants the purse will be reduced proportionally.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 6:19:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I have never done any kind of competition, how much ammo or mags would I need, and are there any rules as far as what guns you can use?

and what is the entry fee?
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 9:48:11 AM EDT
[#2]
I guess I should have included the link to our website.

http://AlexArms.com

Entry fee is $65.

If you've never competed before - this is the perfect place to start.  2-gun means less equipment and ammo.  No clubs to join or licenses to buy and you will meet a great bunch of shooters.

If you're a regular competitor this is a great chance to sharpen you skills and a chance to take home some $$$.

If you're a pro - A chance to walk away with an easy $1000.

There will also be drawings for door prizes - ammo, gear, and other cool stuff.

The round round should be about 250.  125 pistol/125 rifle.   We are providing the ammo and rifle for the .50 BMG stage.  Any safe, center-fire rifle and pistol are welcome.  I would suggest no less than 3 mags for each.  Most stages have knock-down steel targets.  They must be knocked down to score, so be sure to bring enough gun.

We are also having an Introduction to Tactical Carbine course on Sunday the 27.  Sign up for both and save $25.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top