Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/28/2016 2:09:40 AM EDT
All their National Match parts seem to be on sale or clearance or no longer on the website and there is no mention of their M15A2 or M15A4 National Match rifles on their website.

Are they totally out of the Service Rifle business?
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 2:42:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 2:50:08 AM EDT
[#2]
I think so...
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 3:12:26 AM EDT
[#3]
It's the way of the future.
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 4:36:16 AM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Just gotta move that swivel forward.

Link Posted: 11/28/2016 5:14:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Yup, swivel at 12" right?
Yeah, I found out when not seeing them on the site any longer, lady said new owners did not want to carry on the line. I was looking as a reference to price mine.
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 6:10:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yup, swivel at 12" right?

Yeah, I found out when not seeing them on the site any longer, lady said new owners did not want to carry on the line. I was looking as a reference to price mine.
View Quote
Looking at an A4 myself I already have an A2 National Match.  PM'd you regarding your add.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top