Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2015 1:28:46 PM EDT
Hi all
My Son and I drove from near Cleveland, Ohio to the Ft. Hill Rifle & Pistol Club(FHRPC) in Oldtown, Maryland, to participate in 2 EIC rifle matches on September 26th and 27th, 2015:the Saturday match was a 80 shot match, and Sunday was a 50 shot match.

First of all, both matches where safe and professionally run "across the course" matches.

The group of 39 non-Distinguished shooters on Sunday was the largest ever at FHRPC, and 4 Leg Medals were given out! There was a nice awards ceremony after each match.

About the awards...Maryland has VERY restrictive gun laws compaired to Ohio. Along with a laminated certificate to winners in each catagory, FHRPC gave them a stripped AR-15 LOWER RECIEVER with there own cool logo engraved on it!  
That's a lot better than a plaque, and shows a lot of "backbone" (or other part of Male anatomy) by the leadership of FHRPC, in my opinion!
Maybe other clubs will follow there lead?

One young man went Distinguished because of this match. Congradulations to him! As his photo was taken and award was given, he was hit from behind with a 5 gallon cooler of water! THAT should be a good photo.

This has got to be the most efficiantly laid out range I have ever seen. Especially considering it is between 2 hills!

Ft. Hill Rifle & Pistol Club: A very memorable time for both of us. We will be back.

Here is a link to there website: http://www.fhrpc.org/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top