Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2014 10:16:35 PM EDT
rear sight detent spring broke and I was all over the paper last Sunday.

I need the rear sight pinned once and for all.

Keystone accuracy wants $75 which I guess is fair.  Anyone done business with them?

Any other ideas welcome.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 10:19:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Adco ackbar!
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 10:27:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Adco ackbar!
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/8/2014 10:44:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I sent it on Wednesday. John sent me an e-mail telling me he could return it on Friday. I told him to take his time. I have not gotten it back but I'm sure it will be fine. He has built a few Tomahawk rifles for guys that are tearing it up (790+).  

I think he goes to Perry every year. If it sucks just track him down as he is getting ready to shoot his 300 rapid and give him hell.

He is a pro, I'm sure it will be fine.

B
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 8:06:50 AM EDT
[#4]
John will take care of you, he does great work with a quick turnaround.
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 9:44:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
John will take care of you, he does great work with a quick turnaround.
View Quote

This..........I'm very happen with the one he did for me.
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 9:57:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Had a carry handle pinned by John Scandale of Keytsone. Great work and turnaround. If I remember it was a week and I was in Hawaii
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 9:51:11 PM EDT
[#7]
I got mine back this evening after telling him to take his time. A week and a day from mailbox to mailbox. It looks great, a real professional job and I couldn't be happier.

It's a breath of fresh air to have such great service from a top-notch gunsmith.

B
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 7:51:09 PM EDT
[#8]
He did my AR10 carry handle for my Long range SR. Shot a box with it. Tracked 100% straight. My windage is the same from 800-1000 yds. That means the sight rides up and down the pins perfectly. Turn around was so fast I thought the box I sent it in was returned because I messed up the label... Seriously fast.

Also have a few barrels from him, and same thing, price was good, they were fast, and exactly what I asked for to the letter. Perfect.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 8:10:54 PM EDT
[#9]
He just got another regular customer.

Talk about fast turn-around!

He woke up three hours before he went to bed and had the rifle sight pinned and back in my safe three days before I sent it to him to fix!

That's fast!

I can see how a guy getting something back from him might think that UPS had just returned it back to him as undelivered. He really is that fast.

I can't shoot it for a few days but I can't see any issues coming up.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 4:34:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top