Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2014 8:04:12 PM EDT
Come join us for a post-National NRA 80-Round across-the-course regional  Highpower rifle match August 9th at the Washtenaw Sportsman's Club, in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Squadding begins at 8:00 a.m and ends at roughly 9:45. Pits seal and firing commences at 10:00 a.m. We have some lovely bling to award (see below) for class winners along with Gold, Silver, and Bronze medalions for the overall Tournament. We also have a 60% payback after NRA fees are deducted from the entry fees for classes with five or more competitors. Entry fee is $35 for adults and $9 for juniors. Juniors are eligible for medals only (no cash).

Match will consist of:

20 rounds slow-fire offhand at 200 yards with two sighters
20 rounds rapid fire sitting at 200 yards with two sighters
20 rounds rapid fire prone at 300 yards with two sighters
20 rounds slow fire prone at 600 yards with two sighters.

AR-15's, M1 Garand, M1A (service rifles) and Match rifles. You must be able to prove that you have fired at 600 yards to participate (NRA classification, or CMP match credential or appropriate military I.D.)

email me for a match bulletin.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:14:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Nevermind... I didn't read your full post prior to replying.  Since I have shot Perry full course I see I don't have to "qualify" on course prior.

I'll plan to see you all there... Time to work on a classification...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top