Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2014 10:45:28 PM EDT
Greetings,

The USAMU and the Chattahoochee Rifle Club are in the planning stages of hosting a monster weekend long match on the 3rd weekend of June. We are looking to have a Mentor Match on Friday where newer shooters will be squadded with AMU shooters for a 500 agg. match with one on one instruction. Personal instruction on this scale with world class marksmen is non-existent except for here. On Saturday we'll have an 800agg. match with all proceeds after expenses (NRA fees & target costs) being paid out to the class/match winners. Sunday will consist of a EIC (LEG) match with a Directors Match for match rifles where a cash paid will be distributed to the Directors Match winners. LEG Match winners will be rewarded by the CMP with proper place awards.

The CRC is excited to work with the USAMU to host this match. Please respond with your interest in attending this match. Come one, come all. We are looking to fill the range with up to 100 shooters. New shooters are welcome and are encouraged to attend.

Details to be forthcoming as they are solidified.

CRC website
Link Posted: 5/23/2014 4:33:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Why don't I have my rifle yet? It seems so hard to get a NM AR right now for a good price.
Link Posted: 5/27/2014 8:55:38 PM EDT
[#2]
If I wasn't busy, I'd be all over this.
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 6:33:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I hope this was a success and you have one in '15. It would be a good excuse to drive down and see my alma mater.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top