Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2017 11:29:18 PM EDT
What earpro are you having your kids wear? My 7 year old is starting out on her first 10/22 after a couple years on the BB gun and all she has is some SNR 19 ear muffs (I'm not totally sure what SNR vs NRR is and I've googled it, still confused lol) anyways. She will be firing this weekend at an indoor range for the first time and from my experience the concussion and noise at a stall that possibly is next to some jackass mag dumping an AK pistol is going to be a lot harder on her than outdoor plinking. At indoor I usually "double up" with some foamies and my peltor electronics.

Question: Should I just practice with her and have her do the same, double up some foamies with her muffs or are there better earpro that fit a youth head for indoor shooting? My biggest concern is the neighboring shooters and overall noise discouraging her.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top