Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2017 6:17:35 PM EDT

While performing training exercise in my backyard I can feel my shotgun noticeably lean to the left. But when I dry fire and quickly shoulder it, the gun is pointed to the right of where I'm looking. It naturally wants to aim right so if I pattern it I reckon it would print right. Is my barrel off center? How can I check this?

I was thinking of moving the light to the right side to help balance the weight.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 5:09:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Your mount is bad, possibly due to a combination of improper mechanics and a poor gun fit.

Get your shotgun fitted by someone who knows what they are doing.  It will at least address the mechanics of your mount, and will also help in deciding what stock adjustments are needed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top