Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2017 11:35:02 PM EDT
Any experience with these systems? They seem similar in function and price. Recommendations?
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 3:40:02 AM EDT
[#1]
I've just used Lasr for the past couple of years for my own training and to teach classes.  I found it's an excellent program to work on accuracy and speed on multiple targets, drawing from a holster, shooting from different positions, and training new students before hitting the range for the first time.  It's got everything you need, easy to use, and works well.

I also tried the open source (free) ShootOff program.  I have it hooked up to my projector and it has unique features such as moving targets, falling plates, and custom targets.  It's not as refined or as feature rich as LASR for training, so I use it for fun and entertainment.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top