Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2017 8:55:55 PM EDT
Looking to see if anyone has taking a class with Rob.  

The opportunity may be had and I'm looking for some feedback.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:57:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Seen enough of his videos to know that it would be worthwhile training.

Remember this about any and all training.....

Its "A way"....not "THE way".

Everything is a tool in the tool box.  He's an accomplished instructor....go learn what you can...take what you like, disregard the rest, incorporate it into your own training.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 3:01:46 AM EDT
[#2]
If I wanted to learn how to market in the firearms industry he would be on the top of the list. For actually shooting or anything related to it not so much.

No personal experience with the guy but I have watched the content he has put out over the years and talked to known good instructors and shooters about him. Based on this I would spend my time elsewhere. That said go watch some of his stuff. If it interests you take the class and make your own decision.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 6:57:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If I wanted to learn how to market in the firearms industry he would be on the top of the list. For actually shooting or anything related to it not so much.
View Quote
+1
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 4:26:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Rob Pincus is the Dane Cook of firearms training.
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 4:46:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
+1
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
+1

I will third this.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 6:41:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Rob Pincus is the Dane Cook of firearms training.
View Quote
Dying over here.  I got that impression of him almost immediately from his video's and bio.  I do think he has some good training ideas but he seems very set that his way is THE way.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top