Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/22/2016 4:36:38 PM EDT
I'm looking for an AR15 armorer's class near the Bryan/College Station area in 2017.  I'd prefer something that would give TCOLE credit.  

Anybody have any suggestions?
Link Posted: 11/24/2016 1:30:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 12:53:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 5:42:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We are working on our 2017 calendar, and should have courses through June posted very soon.  I know will will be in San Antonio doing an AR15 / M16 Armorer Course, and a Combined Armorer / Patrol Rifle Instructor Courses.  If we can work it in at the same time, we will also do a Law Enforcement Shotgun Armorer and 1911 Pistol Armorer Courses as well.  We may also be back in Austin for some of the same courses.  All of these courses are TCOLES credit approved.  

You mention College Station, we have done an AR15 / M16 Armorer course there before, along with Abilene, Lubbock, Alice, Katy, Nacogdoches, Dallas, and a few other areas of Texas that don't come to mind at the moment.  We may schedule a few more courses in Texas for 2017, it is just a matter of getting host locations coordinated.

CY6
Greg Sullivan "Sully"
SLR15 Rifles
TheDefensiveEdge.com
(763) 712-0123
View Quote
Any update on summer 2017?  I'm also interested in anything you may be offering in Texas.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 7:58:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Is this close enough?

I'm still a bit uninformed here; so if I'm not allowed to post from another forum, please let me know, and I'll fix myself.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 8:02:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Larue started offering a class.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 2:17:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top