Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2016 5:22:56 PM EDT
NRA has posted their schedule of the NRA Counselors course at Fairfax, VA for 2017, will fill up quickly!

I'm going for the January course in conjunction with a trip to Shot Show.  Anyone have any tips for the class?
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 9:38:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I got my course approved for January 2017!  Can't wait to go.  And I get to play in the snow too.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 10:19:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Bring extra empty binders
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 11:30:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bring extra empty binders
View Quote

Any other things you suggest to bring?  It says to bring training aids but I'm not sure what we'll be teaching there.  I was going to bring a SIRT gun, a laptop computer, and dummy rounds.  I'm not bringing my own gun since I fly in to Baltimore.
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 8:27:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Any other things you suggest to bring?  It says to bring training aids but I'm not sure what we'll be teaching there.  I was going to bring a SIRT gun, a laptop computer, and dummy rounds.  I'm not bringing my own gun since I fly in to Baltimore.
View Quote
An extra suitcase to carry back all of the binders and materials.  The other option is mail them back to yourself.  It's a good course, good instructors/counselors and an opportunity to see the NRA HQ.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top