Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/1/2016 4:11:15 PM EDT
So I came across these guys on Youtube and have been going through their videos.  Anyone have any experiences with these guys or thoughts based on their videos?  I was really interested by their vid titles- they cover a lot of topics that I'm always interested in hearing more about.  However, looking at their vids, some things just seem kind of off.  Maybe I'm just being overly critical though.  Thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPTqV0WfyiE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQc0PnznqHc
Link Posted: 8/3/2016 4:53:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I've taken their Combat Carbine and Advanced Combat Carbine courses. I probably learned more in the two-day Combat Carbine course than any other two days I've spent shooting, and that's after years of competition shooting and many other tactical carbine classes. Jason Falla does an outstanding job of providing the real-world reasons behind every technique he teaches and drill that he runs. I would absolutely recommend that course. Be prepared for 10-12+ hour training days.

The second video you posted was not related to RB1.
Link Posted: 8/4/2016 11:18:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've taken their Combat Carbine and Advanced Combat Carbine courses. I probably learned more in the two-day Combat Carbine course than any other two days I've spent shooting, and that's after years of competition shooting and many other tactical carbine classes. Jason Falla does an outstanding job of providing the real-world reasons behind every technique he teaches and drill that he runs. I would absolutely recommend that course. Be prepared for 10-12+ hour training days.

The second video you posted was not related to RB1.
View Quote

Wow you're right.  Looking through the vids now, I think I accidentally mistook some other (weirder) instructors as RB1.  Thanks for clearing that up!
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 3:31:56 AM EDT
[#3]
I also took the combat carbine and advanced carbine classes in, but in NY.  We shot lots of ammo, were extremely worn out and extremely.  Great courses.  In both of the courses I took over half the people attending were police or ex military.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 6:26:41 PM EDT
[#4]
They offer great training, but make sure you're ready to work and some long days ;)
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 7:55:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They offer great training, but make sure you're ready to work and some long days ;)
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 7:09:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Do you all recall what there prices were for the course?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top