Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/4/2015 2:49:52 AM EDT
I don't know if this is the correct forum or not. Are there any training programs/education programs or trainers who attempt to educate the anti gun and/or other types as to why a legal gun owner conceal carries and explaining the entire concept of self-defense? I was even thinking about putting the anti gun and/or other types in a situation where they would have no choice except to stop the bad guy.

I've heard about police departments who have reached out to the BLM type crowd and taught them how difficult it is for LE to assess an armed bad guy and make a split second decision to shoot or not.

Would this type of training/education have any effect on these groups?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top