Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2015 10:51:42 AM EDT
Has anyone done any training with Trojan Securities International? They are in Fayetteville, Arkansas. It appears they provide training that meets the DOS WPS standards. I am interested in taking a driving course, they offer a 3 day class for $850. Has anyone taken any of there classes? Anyone taken the driving course?

I google the company name and I saw a review on SOCNET. They person who attended the class liked it.

http://trojansecurities.com/
Link Posted: 10/17/2015 4:41:20 PM EDT
[#1]
If your goal is to get WPS certs, then the course must be coupled with the PSS or non PSS course as well. Usually this is paid for by the company once you get approval from DoS to attend (vetting and security clearance).
Link Posted: 10/17/2015 11:32:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Not looking for WPS certification, I'm not ninja, just saw that as some indicator of quality of instruction and utility of material presented.

The likely hood of me using these skills are extremely low but non zero, it is mostly for fun. And I'm not going to waste my limited time on a course that is nothing but a fantasy camp for adult men.

Link Posted: 10/18/2015 8:59:59 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm looking at their list of trained units and clients. I see some really excellent but not well known units that I have s lot of respect for. Based on that I'd say this place is good to go. If it's got duns and a cage code I think you'll be just fine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top