Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2015 8:09:26 AM EDT
Listen up civvies, I don't know what you tin foil hat crazies think you are doing training for your Red Dawn fantasy. Everyone knows that will never happen. You have no right to be training in small unit tactics (SUT). In fact, we won't even train you.  Most of you are too fat and useless to even think about it anyway, with you tight fitting BDUs stretched over your fat bodies. Who do you think you are? Any school out there that is run by experienced combat veterans and offering a training progression including SUT is clearly a scam just there to take your money. What do those trainers even know? They are snake oil salesmen! Only .gov know how to do this right.

Look, if you are good and we find you acceptable, we will let you do a bit of pew pew shooting stood at the seven yard line. You know, just to make you think you are doing 'tactical training.' If you really suck up, we will let you do a bit of SWAT CAG High Speed fantasy fan boy CQB.

It's about time you understand that WE are the warriors. We are here to protect you. Or maybe do a no knock raid on the wrong address. Yeah, hell, I'll even shoot your dog, cuz I can. What are you gonna do about it? We will protect and serve the shit out of you. You can't do it, and we are not going to let you train for it. Just so long as WE go home safe at the end of our shift, all is well.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

We face uncertain times and a rising police state. WE are America. WE are meat eating gun shooting FREEMEN. WE protect our own. WE will train what we want to train, and we will get proficient at the full progression from everyday concealed carry, to squad level SUT.

Why? Because we can.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 8:13:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Post is useless.  All of arfcom are combat vets who have single handily killed scores of enemy.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 8:29:00 AM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 9/30/2015 8:41:50 AM EDT
[#3]
That's interesting.  The vast majority of arfcom readers are combat vets?  

Huh, I didn't know that.

I guess they also fell it's OK to make fun of dis-abled people as well?

That's the only worthless part of this post.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 8:46:41 AM EDT
[#4]
lolwut
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 9:08:14 AM EDT
[#5]
In on ONE for what is sure to be a fun thread.  Also tagging
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 9:18:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Wut
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 9:22:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Who wrote this retarded ass shit?
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 9:25:19 AM EDT
[#8]
I did.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 9:31:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 9:33:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Is the first part meant to be sarcasm?
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 9:35:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Supposed to be italicized but that didn't work out. Is it sarcasm? What do you think?

(Fixed italics now....)
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 9:37:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Supposed to be italicized but that didn't work out. Is it sarcasm? What do you think?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think some company is dumb enough to put that up.  I've seen plenty of derpy "training" companies posting the "we're better than you peasant" nonsense
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 9:37:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I did.
View Quote

That is fucking retarded.

Great job at kicking yourself in the nuts

Eta, didn't catch the sarcasm, if that was supposed to be sarcasm
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 9:39:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whatever.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 9:41:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
That's interesting.  The vast majority of arfcom readers are combat vets?  

Huh, I didn't know that.

I guess they also fell it's OK to make fun of dis-abled people as well?

That's the only worthless part of this post.
View Quote

wut?
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 9:42:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I think some company is dumb enough to put that up.  I've seen plenty of derpy "training" companies posting the "we're better than you peasant" nonsense
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. Get back in line peasants! Don't you know that we are the ONLY ONES allowed to do this training, and we do it best! Effing mundanes - get back in your place.

So, is Max anti-cop? Hmmmm. Anti police state BS maybe. Not anti Peace Officer. Not happy with the current  'LEO' situation because why? Because:

"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual."

Thomas Jefferson

Link Posted: 9/30/2015 10:14:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Yep. Get back in line peasants! Don't you know that we are the ONLY ONES allowed to do this training, and we do it best! Effing mundanes - get back in your place.

So, is Max anti-cop? Hmmmm. Anti police state BS maybe. Not anti Peace Officer. Not happy with the current  'LEO' situation because why? Because:

"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual."

Thomas Jefferson

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thomas Jefferson

Umm.

Link Posted: 9/30/2015 10:23:07 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Thomas Jefferson

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thomas Jefferson

I had to read this like three times to understand you, and i see where you are coming from, but lay off the glue man, its poking holes in your brain
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 10:44:35 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I had to read this like three times to understand you, and i see where you are coming from, but lay off the glue man, its poking holes in your brain
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thomas Jefferson

I'm still confused too.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 10:47:52 AM EDT
[#20]
Oh I saw the other thread pop up in Active Topics.  Makes sense now haha.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 10:52:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

I just skimmed over that thread, and this thread still doesn't make sense
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 10:59:23 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It appears to be a continuation of the other thread just in this thread
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 11:05:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can see that, but unless i missed it, i didn't see anyone say that civilians shouldn't have access to SUT training
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 11:24:02 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link?
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 11:55:13 AM EDT
[#25]
Link

Basically a lot of dick swinging by guys upset over something that doesn't affect them.

All I got out of this is that there's a training company I need to check out and seriously consider.  Oh and a lot of people seem to be on their period this week
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 11:59:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Link

Basically a lot of dick swinging by guys upset over something that doesn't affect them.

All I got out of this is that there's a training company I need to check out and seriously consider.  Oh and a lot of people seem to be on their period this week
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/30/2015 12:45:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Did you guys seriously not realize that was sarcasm?
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 12:47:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Link

Holy shit, after reading the last thread did you get shitface wasted or something? You were perfectly reasonable in the first part of that thread.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 12:51:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

No, I saw a low-post count person (yeah i know pot and the kettle...) and if you didn't see the thread yesterday you wouldn't have any context.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 1:05:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

No, I saw a low-post count person (yeah i know pot and the kettle...) and if you didn't see the thread yesterday you wouldn't have any context.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah I didn't get the context of the other thread until after I posted here.  I knew something was derpy but I didn't know where the derp was coming from
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 2:46:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Trolling
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top