BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 9:23:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Makes sense now-

Two competing instructors bad mouthing a third instructor in order to try to hurt his business or thinking slander would somehow enhance theirs. Sorry guys, doesn't enhance yours, just makes you look bad.

Not really good marketing for you two, sorry
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 9:32:43 AM EDT
[#2]
"You claim to be an instructor, yet you trash and lie about another school with no knowledge and nothing but malice."   That's the pot calling the kettle black
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 10:07:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
"You claim to be an instructor, yet you trash and lie about another school with no knowledge and nothing but malice."   That's the pot calling the kettle black
View Quote

Aimed at me? How so? Explain?

Have I trashed their schools at all, or simply been unhappy with the unprofessional behavior and outright rudeness displayed in their comments?

Hmmmm. But hold on: I see "www.adc-training.com" in the signature line. Is this a third one piling on? Uh Huh: quick check of the link shows a training school that is square range only, basic concepts, no progression beyond. There is a theme here. Better keep those civives pew-pewing on the 7 yard line where they are safe, right? No tactical training for them.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 10:13:55 AM EDT
[#4]
@ D_J:

I'm going to offer you a discount to come train at MVT, given that you asked the original question that set this whole thread off, and I see nothing but a good sensible attitude from you throughout these posts.

So, for you only, I'm going to offer you a 50% discount off a class of your choice between now and the new year, in return for an AAR/Studnet Review posted here on ARFCOM.

Class schedule here: http://www.maxvelocitytactical.com/events/

Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 10:31:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Really? Said 2x that you only wanted info from former students?  Please show me...

Never mind. This thread has already wasted enough time. You have my opinions, although very few posting here actually read them. Max has made himself look like a fool trying to defend himself and insult & threaten others (but still can't read the thread to see where I work).  And still, NO ONE with experience will come to his aid.
If anything, whether you believe who I am or not, this thread has shown what a fraud MVT is. Everyone who reads this will wonder why people are saying he is full of shit. The black mark is on his reputation, not mine.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Really? Said 2x that you only wanted info from former students?  Please show me...

Never mind. This thread has already wasted enough time. You have my opinions, although very few posting here actually read them. Max has made himself look like a fool trying to defend himself and insult & threaten others (but still can't read the thread to see where I work).  And still, NO ONE with experience will come to his aid.
If anything, whether you believe who I am or not, this thread has shown what a fraud MVT is. Everyone who reads this will wonder why people are saying he is full of shit. The black mark is on his reputation, not mine.

All you've shown is that you're willing to fling shit (justifiably or not) on something you've never seen or experienced.  As for your question...

Quoted:
http://www.maxvelocitytactical.com/

Has anyone heard of these guys / trained with these guys.  Their name came up in another thread on another site.

Page 1

Quoted:
Is your training available to me?

If not, and if you have never taken any classes at MVT, I'm not sure how your opinion really matters here.

You don't believe MVT offers "real" or "safe" training. We get that. Any further comments are chest pounding.

Page 3

Quoted:
I was looking for feedback from folks who have taken his class.

Your opinion, while possibly valid due to your own - unproven - experience, has been noted.  It carries the same weight as every internet 'expert' who offers an opinion on something that have neither seen with their own eyes nor participated in.

Would you like you opinion to be seriously considered?  Offer a specific resume with proof.  Or, take/observe an MVT class and then critique.  

I hope you can look at this from an observer's perspective and realize that you've done nothing to prove your point except argue on the internet.  We don't know you from Adam's housecat, so it is impossible for anyone to take you or your feedback seriously.  

The other guys who have responded and attended?  Are they as qualified as you (claim to be)?  Possibly not, but at least they can offer first hand feedback - which is what I was seeking.

I do appreciate the link for Adventure Combat Ops and will check them out.

Page 4
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 10:45:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Well, there you have it, exactly what I was saying, you know nothing about us, but you make allegations about "square range 7 yards only, etc..etc..."   You have not seen any of our classes first hand, so like maybe you should refrain from running your mouth about them.  I never criticized your classes,  and I think it's extremely unprofessional conduct for instructors to do so, particularly when they don't know jack shit about that instructor's curriculum.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 10:50:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Well, there you have it, exactly what I was saying, you know nothing about us, but you make allegations about "square range 7 yards only, etc..etc..."   You have not seen any of our classes first hand, so like maybe you should refrain from running your mouth about them.  I never criticized your classes,  and I think it's extremely unprofessional conduct for instructors to do so, particularly when they don't know jack shit about that instructor's curriculum.
View Quote

A quick look at your site shows photos and class offerings. The fact that they all appear to be square range based is not in itself a criticism, unless you take it to be. It is an observation - simply, you do not appear to offer any SUT classes above and beyond the class progression you do offer.

Don't put words in my mouth.

ADC Classes & Courses:

Unthinkable: Concepts and Techniques for the Gravest Extreme
Defensive Pistol: Introduction to Concealed Carry – 1 Day
Defensive Pistol Elements – 2 Days
Defensive Pistol Applications: Close Quarters/Vehicle Defense – 2 Days
Defensive Carbine: AR-15 Workshop – 1 Day
Defensive Carbine Elements – 2 Days
Scoped Rifle Elements – 2 Days
Scoped Rifle Applications – 2 Days
Survival Kit Basics – 1 Day
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 11:00:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

In this I wholeheartedly agree. I blame the GWOT for the "shift" from the realities of the civilian context to the "I wannabe a door kicker" mentality.

However, people are free to spend their discretionary time and training dollars in a manner of their own choosing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Everyone wants to play dress up and do team tactics although there hasn't been a situation where civilians (non LE or gov sanctioned) had to use team tactics in a  rural environment to defend themselves in over 200 hrs. People should spend more time practicing in the underwear and trying to focus in the dark or with their hands full of groceries at their car, wearing their everyday clothing and EDC rig, as those situations are exponentially more likely than "red dawn" types. No one wants to learn medical even though that more likely to save a life than a firearm is. Current trend with most civilians is to practice what makes for good pictures to put online and not what will actually benefit them, based on the lessons learned from history. Civilians want popular, not relevant because they don't realize that gunfights are won from putting in hours dry firing and working fundamentals on the square range.  But what do those of us who have been in gunfights know?  They already know everything...

In this I wholeheartedly agree. I blame the GWOT for the "shift" from the realities of the civilian context to the "I wannabe a door kicker" mentality.

However, people are free to spend their discretionary time and training dollars in a manner of their own choosing.

While I don't have the training resumes of some of the thread participants, nor the military/LEO background of some participants, I have tried to expand my training and "grow my toolbox".

After a few years of square range pistol & carbine classes, I started adding some variations - including low light, room clearing, active shooter and "team tactics" classes.  

I don't plan to be a door kicker.  Like my CCW pistol, I hope I never have to use any of these.  That does not diminish the value of the knowledge and/or skill.  They all have some level of applicability in normal life / real world situations, such as a potential shooter between parent/child or spouse/spouse inside a structure.  

Do I think I will ever make use of these skills?  Probably not, and I hope not.
Do I think I will ever have to use my CCW pistol?  Probably not, and I hope not.
Has there ever been a situation where someone lamented being over-prepared for an emergency situation?  Not very likely.

Regarding other kinds of training, I got my WFA this spring and will get my WFR next spring.  I'm not doing any of this for mental or ballistic masturbation.  Hell, I don't even own any multicam clothing.  I'm just taking every opportunity to learn something new that might be of use to me or my family should the worst happen.  I'm already successful and prepared to handle the good times, so if none of this is ever used I will still consider it money well spent.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 11:02:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, he has a common theme of being angered about something then doing exactly that.  He still insists that no one else does live fire with movement, although it has been expressed that we do, and that we work only in a static position, although it was mentioned that we don't. It's funny that he likes to argue that every one is upset because he is teaching SUT but no one has claimed anything against that, rather supporting his position that civilians should learn more. The issue is, and always has been, that his tactics that he is teaching are incorrect and his methods are unsafe. He's even been told this in another thread by an other instructor (former CAG guy). Now he's starting up a bunch of threads to hear himself speak...I may have to waste some time tearing those apart.

While the original intent of the OP has been fulfilled and the topic has shifted to MVT insulting others, it is fair game for responses. It seems that he cannot handle criticism and resorts to a child like tantrum when several instructors call BS on him. No on here is trying to "steal" away customers...we're doing our jobs as instructors and making sure our community is keeping students safe.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 11:04:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
@ D_J:

I'm going to offer you a discount to come train at MVT, given that you asked the original question that set this whole thread off, and I see nothing but a good sensible attitude from you throughout these posts.

So, for you only, I'm going to offer you a 50% discount off a class of your choice between now and the new year, in return for an AAR/Studnet Review posted here on ARFCOM.

Thanks!
View Quote

While I would love to take you up on that, I am completely booked for every weekend through the new year (kids - baseball, cub scouts/girl scouts, camping, holidays and family time really eat up the last quarter of the year).

If I am able to make it out to a class in early 2016, I will definitely post an AAR here.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 11:16:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Yeah, he has a common theme of being angered about something then doing exactly that.  He still insists that no one else does live fire with movement, although it has been expressed that we do, and that we work only in a static position, although it was mentioned that we don't. It's funny that he likes to argue that every one is upset because he is teaching SUT but no one has claimed anything against that, rather supporting his position that civilians should learn more. The issue is, and always has been, that his tactics that he is teaching are incorrect and his methods are unsafe. He's even been told this in another thread by an other instructor (former CAG guy). Now he's starting up a bunch of threads to hear himself speak...I may have to waste some time tearing those apart.

While the original intent of the OP has been fulfilled and the topic has shifted to MVT insulting others, it is fair game for responses. It seems that he cannot handle criticism and resorts to a child like tantrum when several instructors call BS on him. No on here is trying to "steal" away customers...we're doing our jobs as instructors and making sure our community is keeping students safe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL.

You should go and work for a leftist political organization. You have a wonderful way of inverting the truth.

Or perhaps you do already?

Go, "tear those threads apart." LOL.

Do you have any evidence that what I am teaching is not legitimate tactics? Do you understand or have you read anything about my background? Where do you get the towering arrogance to make these statements?

It's almost fascinating to see your posts appear and try to understand the mindset behind them. As has been pointed out, you haven't really explained you background at all. There is a scattering of comments, but you haven't answered the multiple questions asked by other posters. What is your resume? Where do you instruct, specifically? What are your class offerings? What is your specific background as a trainer, and what are your qualifications?

Here's mine, from my bio page: http://www.maxvelocitytactical.com/about/

Max is a tactical, self-defense trainer and author, a lifelong soldier with extensive military experience. He has served in both the British and US Armies. He served with British Special Operations Forces, with the Parachute Regiment which is Britain’s elite quick reaction force and which augments the UK Special Forces Support Group (SFSG). Max served on six operational deployments, including to Afghanistan immediately post-9/11, and also a tour training and selecting recruits for the Regiment. In explaining what the Parachute Regiment is, it is easiest to compare it in role to the 75th Ranger Regiment, although it is of course its own unique and elite force. Max passed both Parachute Regiment and UK Special Forces Aptitude Selection during his career.

Max then spent five years serving as a paramilitary contractor in both Iraq and Afghanistan. This included working on contract for the US Government in Iraq, a year of which was based out of Fallujah, the rest variously based out of Baghdad and country-wide, and also two years working for the British Government in Helmand Province and Kabul, Afghanistan. These roles were operational security roles that included exposure to multiple different training methods and operational schools of thought, as well as both high profile and low profile mobile operations across Iraq and Afghanistan. Max then joined the U.S. Army Reserves.

Max’s Training Qualifications

Max brings some diverse experience to the training game. He initially enlisted into the British Army (The Parachute Regiment) and then went to the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst to earn his commission. Sandhurst involves a lot of infantry tactics, but they are training officers for all branches so the tactics are used as a ‘vehicle’ for leadership training rather than the ultimate objective. Max was selected and commissioned back into the Parachute Regiment. He left the British Army after eleven years service having attained the rank of Captain.

For those who don’t know what the Parachute Regiment is, you can draw a parallel with the U.S. Army Rangers. The Paras are an elite, selected special operations force and the units do not exactly equate, but it gives you an idea. Of the three active duty Parachute Regiment battalions, the 1st Battalion (1 PARA) serves with UKSF directly alongside organizations such as the SAS and the SRR (Special Reconnaissance Regiment). 2 and 3 PARA serve in 16 Air Assault Brigade as the spearhead battalions. Max served in both 1 and 2 PARA.

As part of his time in the Parachute Regiment Max was a rifle platoon commander, both for training and operations. Part of the responsibility was to train his platoon in between deployments. Part of the training to become a platoon commander in the Parachute Regiment involved attending the Infantry Platoon Commander’s Battle Course (PCBC). This is an intense infantry school involving training in advanced infantry tactics and small arms. Part of the small arms training at PCBC involves qualifying to ‘Stage 5 Field Firing’ which allows you to plan and conduct ranges all the way up to full field firing exercises. That is how Max knows how to create and run realistic but safe live firing ranges for small unit tactics.

Following his initial stint as a rifle platoon commander, Max was selected to be a training platoon commander at the Parachute Regiment training company (Para Company). he spent two years doing that; taking Parachute Regiment candidates through the 22 week long course. Unlike US Army training, where there is a drill sergeant per platoon, the Paras  ran things as a rifle platoon. The platoon commander is very much involved. Rather than a single drill sergeant for a platoon, each squad has a section commander (squad leader) who is a corporal, and there is a platoon sergeant, just like a rifle platoon. The platoon commander is responsible for running training with the section commander’s, and the platoon sergeant supports with admin.

It was Max’s responsibility to plan and conduct every single field exercise and the ranges, from basic marksmanship up to full field firing. For the live firing the cadre would provide their own integral safety from within the platoon staff, until they got up to platoon level attacks, where they would bring in another set of platoon staff for safety, allowing the cadre to perform their roles within the platoon, play acting the pre-planned attacks for the benefit of the trainees. It is also a tradition within the British Army, and the Parachute Regiment in particular, to be involved as a leader and to lead from the front, which means being out there leading the trainees for PT and in particular the platoon tabs (ruck marches). You live with them in the field as if they are qualified paratroopers.

Following that job Max returned to the Para Battalions for more command roles – his next job was as the anti-tank platoon commander in the fire support company – another platoon to train and lead. Max spent the rest of my career doing similar jobs interspersed with deployments, also doing UKSF selection at one point.

Training Facility
When he decided to start Max Velocity Tactical and start running civilian training classes, Max soon realized that to bring a professional standard of training that would equate to the standard he wanted to achieve he would need two things: 1) a suitable facility and 2) suitable targets.

It was because of this that Max invested in the 100 acres of land in West Virginia, which he selected because it provides natural ranges with ridges that provide not only terrain to train on, but also natural backstops. He combined this with the purchase of suitable electronic pop-up targets that operate by remote control and will sense hits – they fall when hit. This allows the cadre to bring the quality of training that Max intends, and is the reason that he prefers to train at the MVT facility, rather than travel where he am limited in available training facilities

After giving the training philosophy  much thought, Max has gone heavily back to the ‘old-school’ ways of light infantry style training. He believes that this is exactly what is needed to prepare the armed civilian for the kind of challenges for which we are all training. he rejects ‘tacticool’ in favor of battle tested light infantry team tactics. He is also influenced by his close protection and paramilitary contractor operational experience, in order to bring an amalgamation of training and experience to give the armed civilian what he sincerely considers is the best such training available in this field.

Link Posted: 9/30/2015 11:17:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

While I would love to take you up on that, I am completely booked for every weekend through the new year (kids - baseball, cub scouts/girl scouts, camping, holidays and family time really eat up the last quarter of the year).

If I am able to make it out to a class in early 2016, I will definitely post an AAR here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@ D_J:

Thanks!

Sure, I'll extend the offer to when you are able. No sweat.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 11:30:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Here's a couple of videos from the Texas classes (not the facility in WV) from last February. These are all shot during training classes, and are not staged:

Link Posted: 9/30/2015 11:47:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Is this not what's been happening to him the whole thread? Now it's put back on you guys and your butt hurt? That's hilarious!!!

Link Posted: 9/30/2015 11:53:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Is this not what's been happening to him the whole thread? Now it's put back on you guys and your butt hurt? That's hilarious!!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL! This is my f*cking hobby right now! Its hilarious! I' am quadrupling down on this BS.

I'm sitting here writing the sequel to Patriot Dawn: The Resistance Rises and when I get a little tired, I check back to see what the latest madness is.

I am consolidating on this position! Why? Because I know that people are not stupid, and I know that the silent majority out there can read this and see it for what it is.

Patriot Dawn: The Resistance Rises

Link Posted: 9/30/2015 12:43:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Part 1:

( @ NCPatrolAR: When reading Patriot Dawn, I suggest not only BDU's. but also a tin foil hat and a pro mask...;-) )

It's very interesting how in some circles, training such as that provided by MVT is just a magnet for trolling. Often, it comes from an LEO perspective - because of course, mere civilians shouldn't know this stuff, right? So really, we get trolled probably for the following main reasons:

1) The Troll doesn't see a need for this sort of training, so it's got to be BS.
2) The Troll is LEO (a couple int this thread, right?)and doesn't think civilians should receive this sort of training.
3) The Troll is a tacticool/ LEO trainer or fanboy and realizes it is very important to try and keep a lid on the market, lest the BS of AR dancing on the 7 yard line is is exposed.
4) Any or all of the above combinations.

View Quote

Straw man. Not that I disagree (edit: that some people may think that), but I don't think thats whats going on here. You have spent time creating a product you are proud of and confident in, and the guys that have mil experience are skeptical. Can you at least appreciate why they are skeptical?

Space camp is really fun. You learn a lot about space, the science, rockets, the technology and equipment that astronauts use, etc, but its not going to make anybody ready to go to space. Nor would I say that they would be "better prepared" to go to space after going to it. Perhaps they have a better awareness of the principles of space flight, but lets not oversell it.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 1:07:43 PM EDT
[#17]
And this is the key.  The normalcy bias that keeps repeating that civilians will never have to use this stuff.  So therefor it's just a fantasy camp.  And that is just one opinion, but it keeps getting repeated, ad nasuem, like some traffic cop at a bad accident: "keep moving along folks, nothing to see here".

If that's your estimate of the situation, fine, go plan accordingly.  But why do you expect everyone else to agree with you?  If my estimate is such that I think we may have Ferguson-style events in my neighborhood, that could set off massive rioting and civil unrest, then I'm going to plan accordingly and train to deal with it.  Why is it so beyond the realm of your understanding?  Why must anyone who believes in that possibility be compared to some fantasy camp, like it's a big joke?

We can argue all day long about the likelihood of certain events happening.  Prioritizing training, that sort of thing.  But is it so out of the realm of possibly, in your estimate, that those who think differently must be ridiculed?  

I think in this case, the original OP was asking for info about training at MVT, because in his estimate, he could see some likelihood, however remote, that maybe it would be a good idea for him to get this training.  I think he made it very clear that he didn't need anyone's permission or blessing to do so.  

Yet for whatever reason, these guys felt it was their duty to come on here, motherfuck the program, and discourage this guy from considering it.  

They kept badgering and bad-mouthing until they got a reaction, then turned around and said, see, these guys are just a bunch of assholes, bad-mouthing everyone else to make themselves look good.

I'm not sure by what definition arfcom goes on around here, but I'm pretty sure that's the text book definition of trolling.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 1:13:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Straw man. Not that I disagree (edit: that some people may think that), but I don't think thats whats going on here. You have spent time creating a product you are proud of and confident in, and the guys that have mil experience are skeptical. Can you at least appreciate why they are skeptical?

Space camp is really fun. You learn a lot about space, the science, rockets, the technology and equipment that astronauts use, etc, but its not going to make anybody ready to go to space. Nor would I say that they would be "better prepared" to go to space after going to it. Perhaps they have a better awareness of the principles of space flight, but lets not oversell it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Part 1:

( @ NCPatrolAR: When reading Patriot Dawn, I suggest not only BDU's. but also a tin foil hat and a pro mask...;-) )

It's very interesting how in some circles, training such as that provided by MVT is just a magnet for trolling. Often, it comes from an LEO perspective - because of course, mere civilians shouldn't know this stuff, right? So really, we get trolled probably for the following main reasons:

1) The Troll doesn't see a need for this sort of training, so it's got to be BS.
2) The Troll is LEO (a couple int this thread, right?)and doesn't think civilians should receive this sort of training.
3) The Troll is a tacticool/ LEO trainer or fanboy and realizes it is very important to try and keep a lid on the market, lest the BS of AR dancing on the 7 yard line is is exposed.
4) Any or all of the above combinations.

Hmmm. No, because you are missing that we are the guys with the .mil experience. Both myself, my cadre, and those combat veterans that have trained at MVT. It's not .mil experience that is making these guys skeptical, it is a mixture of ignorance and the belief that civilians shouldn't/can't do this type of training.

Your comment about equating it to 'space camp' also doesn't fit, and chimes with their comments that we are not doing real training. This is totally wide of the mark, because the point is that we are the guys (MVT) that really are doing the training. We are running squared away legitimate SUT classes, not just pissing about doing tacticool stuff on square ranges. Square ranges, to be clear, simply form part of the training progression.

You have listened too much to the unfounded accusations fom a couple of trolls that we are running training that is both unsafe and not correct. That is wrong. But it shows that the poop sticks if they throw enough.

As an aside, among all this resume dick measuring, I also want to say that it is not the resume that counts when training students, but the ability to instruct. That is what I look for in MVT cadre. They have to know the subject matter, and have real combat experience, but they also have to be able to relate to civilians and train them.

A big problem here is comments, both malicious and not, that react to what is written in this thread, but are not familiar at all with the work we have done at MVT. Too many assumptions, not enough knowledge.

Another thing is that if I was the type to get legitimately butthurt over all this stuff, I would be justified in being pretty outraged. Why? Because who the hell am I exactly? Just some limey snake oil tactical salesman? I mean for craps sake, I have a real resume of military training and operational experience. Yet nut-jobs seem to think they have the green light to totally dismiss the training classes that we do, as if I clearly learned nothing in the British Army, or in 5 years as a paramilitary contractor, or whatever.....wow.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 1:21:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
And this is the key.  The normalcy bias that keeps repeating that civilians will never have to use this stuff.  So therefor it's just a fantasy camp.  And that is just one opinion, but it keeps getting repeated, ad nasuem, like some traffic cop at a bad accident: "keep moving along folks, nothing to see here".

If that's your estimate of the situation, fine, go plan accordingly.  But why do you expect everyone else to agree with you?  If my estimate is such that I think we may have Ferguson-style events in my neighborhood, that could set off massive rioting and civil unrest, then I'm going to plan accordingly and train to deal with it.  Why is it so beyond the realm of your understanding?  Why must anyone who believes in that possibility be compared to some fantasy camp, like it's a big joke?

We can argue all day long about the likelihood of certain events happening.  Prioritizing training, that sort of thing.  But is it so out of the realm of possibly, in your estimate, that those who think differently must be ridiculed?  

I think in this case, the original OP was asking for info about training at MVT, because in his estimate, he could see some likelihood, however remote, that maybe it would be a good idea for him to get this training.  I think he made it very clear that he didn't need anyone's permission or blessing to do so.  

Yet for whatever reason, these guys felt it was their duty to come on here, motherfuck the program, and discourage this guy from considering it.  

They kept badgering and bad-mouthing until they got a reaction, then turned around and said, see, these guys are just a bunch of assholes, bad-mouthing everyone else to make themselves look good.

I'm not sure by what definition arfcom goes on around here, but I'm pretty sure that's the text book definition of trolling.
View Quote

Yeah, and where are the mods, other than actually posting in the thread?:

ARFCOM Code of Conduct:

6) Attacking or insulting a member in an effort to elicit a negative response. You have the right to disagree, but please do so in a respectful manner. This rule also includes posting disparaging remarks about a member's family.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 2:08:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The link to a place where there is no chance of someone getting killed is for an AirSoft "combat experience" in Vegas. Learn to read before speaking.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This may be mom's basement commando.

Any reasonable human being with a modicum of understanding when it comes to firearms realizes that "zero" chance of someone getting killed is disingenuous at best.  And by disingenuous I mean full of shit.

Forget the resume measuring.  These claims can't even measure up to basic logic.

The link to a place where there is no chance of someone getting killed is for an AirSoft "combat experience" in Vegas. Learn to read before speaking.

The lack of reading comprehension is not mine.  Perhaps you may have noticed that this post was about firearms training?  But you post an Airsoft game.  Even an Academi gate guard knows better.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 2:25:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

ARFCOM Code of Conduct:

6) Attacking or insulting a member in an effort to elicit a negative response. You have the right to disagree, but please do so in a respectful manner. This rule also includes posting disparaging remarks about a member's family.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ARFCOM Code of Conduct:

Max....
A little
Example :

'Mvt is a fucking joke..the cadre have the skill sets of drunken cub scouts  and the  boob running this cluster fuck needs to be shut down rfn before someone gets killed."
Vs
" I feel that mvt..practices unsafe training in a highly dynamic  environment that needs the highest safety standards set in place at all times . from what I e seen posted mvt staff fails at this and I recommend future students to steer clear of such fantasy playing.."

First one gets a mod..involved. the ..second..example ..not so much.

You can also ignore posters...and report post you feel (yours..theirs ..)are against the COC...

Sorry to derail.

Don't feed the trolls....    ,')

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 2:48:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

We are running squared away legitimate SUT classes
View Quote

-This is where the disagreement is. Since you can't read the entire thread I'll make it easy for you. As stated several times before, based upon the repo see here on this forum by you and others (since Diz states "we at MVT" I will presume he is your employee) and the videos on your website and posted here, you are not teaching (or the students are not demonstrating correctly) current TTPs. Do you care to respond to that accusation of are you going to just insist that it's gov vs civilians as you have throughout the entire thread?  Your posted tactics have been called out before by other instructors yet you cannot come up with anything other than insults and threats at those instructors.

- what is YOUR background?  You have a bunch posted on your website and on here but hide behind a pen name. What is your real name so we can properly vett your claims?  Who did you work for in Iraq? I'll call them. You're in the Army Nat Guard? Provide your name so I can request your 201 file. You dismiss everyone else yet hide behind unverifiable claims yourself. That's called hypocrocacy. When you post your real name and verifiable experience, I'll do the same.

-you claim that you are teaching current TTPs but then claim that you modified them because you didn't like what was being taught. Yet none of what you appear to be teaching has been tested or vetted by those downrange. Sounds fishy...

-lastly, no one questioned the instructional ability of you or your staff (although I'm sure some insinuations can easily be made from your tantrums here), just the ACCURACY of the content based upon the material provided.  

Until you can answer those, you're selling a fantasy camp.

Link Posted: 9/30/2015 2:55:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Roger that don't feed the trolls.  

Hey guys for more information, see my AAR in the reviews section.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 3:00:26 PM EDT
[#24]
This is a tech forum. Feel free to carry on with your pissing match in General Discussion.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top