Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2015 3:27:56 AM EDT
Anyone know if there are any AR15 pistol blue gun / replica / airsoft?

I need a non-firearm I can use to demo real accessories on an AR15 in pistol configuration.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 3:30:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Never seen one.  Fake guns don't have to abide by the NFA, so it doesn't seem like something to ever be made.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 3:46:45 AM EDT
[#2]
is there a decent airsoft / replica I could easily hack up? looks like some of the airsoft might be able to replace the buffer tube with a real pistol tube. and some might fit a real upper?
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 3:48:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Use an 80% lower, you can install everything but the FCG.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 10:25:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

^ This
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 11:42:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Blue guns exist, we've used them in training. Exceptionally pricey, though. They had a version with an adjustable stock, so potentially you could remove it entirely.

Airsoft  replicas sometimes have dimensional issues, so be aware of that if you go that route.

Having an obvious non-firearm for a demonstrator has several advantages, esp in certain environments.

Also, there could be an issue with constructive possession if you have someone that likes tho push issues...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top