Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/27/2015 3:02:55 AM EDT
I will be taking my first classes soon and would like to start with a tactical medical class.  The only class I have found so far is Immediate action medical offered by Tactical Response in t Tennessee.

Tr has a lot of bad press, and I am not sure if I want to be associated with tr. I would like to make it clear that I think james yeager has a lot of good points in his videos, and would not mind taking classes from tr.

But what else is out there?

Thanks
icon
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 7:11:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Field Emergency Medicine at TDI here in Ohio?  The TDI folks are solid with 870% less drama and bad press as TR.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 1:38:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Tdi look promising, I think I read about them in swat magazine a while back for there active shooter class. Im pretty sure I shoot with some of the instructors at bsc also.

Thanks, keep them coming
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 2:08:53 PM EDT
[#3]
OP, not sure how far you re willing to travel, but I can PM a good choice school in MO.
PS: I'm a POST certified SRT medic, and took TCCC and some other classes at this place. Let me know if you are interested in the info...
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 3:15:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OP, not sure how far you re willing to travel, but I can PM a good choice school in MO.
PS: I'm a POST certified SRT medic, and took TCCC and some other classes at this place. Let me know if you are interested in the info...
View Quote

Im sent

Thanks
Icon
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:14:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/9/2015 11:24:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Another vote for TDI in Ohio. Their schedule always fills as of late. Email them to get on "standby". Tell them the "Mountain flower" sent you.

ETA: Their Nov 20-22 class on "Field Emergency Medicine" still has openings. Link
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top