Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/12/2014 9:40:24 PM EDT
Those that didn't know in Jan, myself and magpul went separate ways and have a great continued  friendship
I started my new company this year after shot show
I would like to take a moment to inform you all about a my new company called “Sentinel Concepts".

Sentinel Concepts offers Firearms training, testing, evaluation of weapons, accessories and development. The owner and founder is Steve "Yeti" Fisher formerly of Magpul Dynamics. Sentinel Concepts is committed to bringing our students the most current and relevant firearms* training based on their *personal* needs.

Now I would like to tell you a little bit about the Chief Instructor. Steve continues to serve as a reserve officer with an agency in the southern United States as a firearms trainer for SWAT and patrol divisions. Steve’s career as a trainer started in the 90's, first at NTFT and then later as the owner and lead trainer of Michigan Defensive Firearms Institute both Michigan based companies. He was responsible for the development of new programs and tactics for several local departments and new training curriculum's based on low light, home defense and the use of the carbine, handgun and shotgun in various roles. Steve is active in 2-Gun and 3-Gun competition on the local level, as well as in other competitive disciplines. Steve has been featured in SWAT Magazine and has written for both SWAT Magazine and Surefire Combat Tactics. Over the years Steve has participated in numerous training programs from notable instructors in the industry as well as many local level schools, and stays active on both sides of the training industry. He is also an avid hunter and has a history in the outdoor/hunting television community as both a hunter and cameraman. Steve’s knowledge and experience have been extremely significant in the curriculum revisions, and his ability to diagnose and correct student problems brings great value to his classes.

Please take a moment to take note of the following information:

Contact information: Google Voice # 702-907-YETI

E-mail: [email protected]

Social Media Links:

On Instagram: Sentinel_Cncpts

Link--> http://instagram.com/Sentinel_Cncpts

On Twitter: Sentinel_Cncpts

Link--> https://twitter.com/Sentinel_Cncpts

On Facebook:

Link--> https://www.facebook.com/sentinelconcepts

Message end ###
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 12:49:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I hate that guy
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 4:17:34 PM EDT
[#2]
You know u miss me
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 4:17:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Come back to WI, us IL guys miss you.  Spotted cow will be present, and fat chicks.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 1:13:43 AM EDT
[#4]
get me the range
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top