Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/6/2017 2:11:51 PM EDT
I need to find someone that has a jointer.  

I have 6, 12ft boards  that I need to be squared up and I do not have the tools to do so, a table saw isn't going to get me what I need.   So does anyone have a recommendation of someone I can take these to?   I need the final width of these boards to be exact.

Working with hemlock.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 4:54:58 PM EDT
[#1]
There's a few woodworking guys I have run across at the regional market over the years that I follow on FB, might be an avenue to explore? They may "rent" their machinery for a nominal fee.

Limestone Joinery in Fayetteville/Manlius & Procopio Woodworking in Liverpool.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 5:55:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There's a few woodworking guys I have run across at the regional market over the years that I follow on FB, might be an avenue to explore? They may "rent" their machinery for a nominal fee.

Limestone Joinery in Fayetteville/Manlius & Procopio Woodworking in Liverpool.
View Quote
Thanks man i'll check them out.   Its a small job but i want it done right
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 11:22:27 PM EDT
[#3]
i have a jointer and a planer.
welcome to use them. planer is portable. jointer much less so
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 6:15:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
i have a jointer and a planer.
welcome to use them. planer is portable. jointer much less so
View Quote
I'll shoot you a text or call you today.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top