Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/18/2017 10:32:25 PM EDT
As approved by VA-gunnut, we're having an auction!

Since I escaped from the Kingdom of Prince Andrew, I have lamented for my brothers and sisters behind the iron gates of New York.

Therefore, in attempt to aid them in their need, I will be auctioning off some of my New York Legal AR components and accessories for a good cause.

All proceeds of this auction will go towards the NYSRPA and their fight against the (un)SAFE Act.

Bidding on any of the items below implies agreement to abide by the rules of the auction.

The rules of the auction are thus, and these are the rules that follow.

1. The auction will run from the date of this post through midnight (EST) on the last day of July.

2. Last bid on an item (up to the closing date of the auction) wins that item.

3. Upon the end of the auction, the winners will be notified in a timely manner.

4. Said winner will then have one (1) business week to make a donation in the amount bid to the NYSRPA and provide proof of said donation and shipping address to the auction host (me).

4a. The NYSRPA requested payment by credit card via phone call to the NYSRPA office at (518) 272-2654. Mention the AR15.com auction.

5. The auction host will have one (1) business week following receipt of proof of donation and shipping address to pack and send items to the auction winners.

6. If the highest bidder does not provide proof of donation and shipping address within the time allotted, the next highest bidder has the option of accepting the item at the high bid.

Items:
Three, brand new, 10-round AR magazines. Winner can take one, two, or all three.  Bid is per each.  If they choose less than three, then the second highest bidder has the option of taking the remainder at the highest bid price.
 Attachment Attached File

One used 10-round AR mag.
 Attachment Attached File

One used faux three prong (non) flash hider (a heatnbeat prototype).
 Attachment Attached File

One used A2 style (non) flash hider.  Note: this device has already had a hole drilled for pin and weld permanent attachment.
Attachment Attached File

One up to date copy of Firearms and Weapons Laws of New York by Looseleaf Press.
Attachment Attached File

May the odds be ever in your favor.

David
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 8:03:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Not interested in any of that stuff but I'll donate $25 just because.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 1:48:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not interested in any of that stuff but I'll donate $25 just because.
View Quote
Thank you for your support.

David
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:57:12 PM EDT
[#3]
I assume the fake flash hiders are 5.56?
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 3:10:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I assume the fake flash hiders are 5.56?
View Quote
You are correct sir.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 7:56:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You are correct sir.
View Quote
I bid $10 on the fake three prong flash hider
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 11:31:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I bid $10 on the fake three prong flash hider
View Quote
Your bid has been recorded.
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 7:12:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 1:51:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
10 bucks each on the new 10 rounders brother!!
View Quote
Your bid has been recorded.

Thank you all.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 10:27:36 AM EDT
[#9]
I bid $15 on the fake three prong flash hider.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 2:25:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I bid $15 on the fake three prong flash hider.
View Quote
We have a contender.  Your bid has been recorded.

Thank you.

David
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 4:27:46 PM EDT
[#11]
While the turnout was low, we did have some folks step up and bid on these items.

As mentioned in the rules above, you have five (5) business days from tomorrow (8/3/2017) to get me your mailing address and proof of payment.

The NYSRPA requested payment by credit card via phone call to the NYSRPA office at (518) 272-2654. Mention the AR15.com auction.

The winners are:
AR Magazines, New (Each): mag162 with a winning bid of $10 each for a total of $30.
Faux Three Prong: Sgt_Gold with a winning bid of $15

I will also be messaging the winners.

The remaining items are still available under the same terms.

David
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 8:44:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 11:23:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Ill call the office on Monday, up at the Lake for a week
View Quote
I received a confirmation email from Brenda at the NYSRPA office.  Thanks for the extra donation.

All you need to do is IM me your mailing address and I can get the magazines in the mail.

David
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 9:56:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I received a confirmation email from Brenda at the NYSRPA office.  Thanks for the extra donation.

All you need to do is IM me your mailing address and I can get the magazines in the mail.

David
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ill call the office on Monday, up at the Lake for a week

David
Your magazines went out in yesterday's mail.

Thanks again for stepping up.

David
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top