Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/23/2017 6:54:27 AM EDT
Can anyone recommend someone to do snow removal for 2 commercial sites I have in Clinton County?
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 9:36:04 AM EDT
[#1]
We used to sell trucks to Early Riser. They do a ton of commercial stuff up there. I know there is a Rabideau that does the mall and I think some other places. I can get you in touch with either of them if you want.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 10:20:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We used to sell trucks to Early Riser. They do a ton of commercial stuff up there. I know there is a Rabideau that does the mall and I think some other places. I can get you in touch with either of them if you want.
View Quote
Sweet!  I found them online. I'll give them a shout Monday. Thanks brother.
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 6:00:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Talked to Early Riser and they said my sites are too far for them. Waiting to hear back from the other guy in Mooers Fork.
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 8:38:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Where in Clinton county are you talking about? Sorry I just figured you were close to Plattsburgh when you said commercial spots.
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 10:10:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Churubusco and Mooers Fork.
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 3:21:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Try R. Hogan Excavating in Ellenburg Depot
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 2:44:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Try R. Hogan Excavating in Ellenburg Depot
View Quote
I'll have to give them a try.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 9:40:54 AM EDT
[#8]
No dice on any of them.
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 9:13:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Ok. I made a couple phone calls and was given these contacts....

Harts...they are in Champlain...(518) 298-2399

Green Thumb Landscaping....they are in Chazy...(518) 846-7625

Try them and let me know how you make out.
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 11:30:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Awesome!  I'll give them a shout on Monday.
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 9:38:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Ok. I made a couple phone calls and was given these contacts....

Harts...they are in Champlain...(518) 298-2399

Green Thumb Landscaping....they are in Chazy...(518) 846-7625

Try them and let me know how you make out.
View Quote
That number for Harts has been disconnected.  I'm waiting for Green Thumbs quote. Regardless of what happens, I appreciate all the help!
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 10:46:50 AM EDT
[#12]
That's weird because I got those numbers from another dealership that does business with them. Either way I hope green thumb works out for you. If they don't, let me know and I can make another call to a dealer in Malone and maybe they know someone.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:33:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
That's weird because I got those numbers from another dealership that does business with them. Either way I hope green thumb works out for you. If they don't, let me know and I can make another call to a dealer in Malone and maybe they know someone.
View Quote
Well I'm back to square one.  The one guy that does all the Wind Mills went out to the sites and never returned my calls. I've talked to all those guys and it seems like they really don't wanna step on their competitors toes. I get it and deal with that from WA to ME. My current snow removal guy called me and he knows I've been taking bids.  His guys do a great job pushing snow, but he's not cheap.  If you don't mind making a call, I'd appreciate it.
On a different note. Do you know any metal fab shops that deliver?  I need someone to make a snow/ice guard for a large HVAC unit.
I'll be in Montreal next week visiting my sites, techs and subs in the greater Champlain area. If you're available to meet up for lunch in that area or party it up in Montreal at night, let me know.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:09:14 PM EDT
[#14]
I made a call to another ford dealer up there. He first said Hogan which you have already talked to. He is going to check with some smaller guys and see if they are close to your property. When he gets back to me I'll let you know what he says. If you don't mind me asking, what does your current guy charge you?
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:10:40 PM EDT
[#15]
I'd rather not say, but it's up there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top