Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/22/2017 8:27:56 PM EDT
SNAFU as we watch what little wealth we have left being chipped away to a inevitable big fat goose egg.  

http://www.lohud.com/story/news/politics/politics-on-the-hudson/2017/06/22/suny-tuition-rise-200-if-you-dont-get-free/103114894/
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 10:58:19 PM EDT
[#1]
There are NO "free lunches" somebody  has got to pay.  
Thus the entitlement of enlistment in the free-shit-army.  
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 10:10:43 AM EDT
[#2]
They were the last payer under the "free college" program that I bet no one read the fine print on, including the requirement that they stay in NY for a certain number of years after gracduating.
But the state got the publicity it wanted.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 1:08:05 PM EDT
[#3]
some RINO down here is going along with renaming the Tappan Zee after Mario cumhole.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 3:09:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
some RINO down here is going along with renaming the Tappan Zee after Mario cumhole.
View Quote
Oh yes they are gushing all over each other at wanting to pay tribute to Mario, Sr.  I drove the existing bridge for 8 1/2 years from Rockland in the morning and I remember when they named it the "Governor Malcolm Wilson Tappan Zee Bridge" back in the 1990's.  I was like WTF?  Apparently his daughter wants to keep her fathers name on the bridge.  Personally I think they should sell the naming rights to a corporation (in fact all "named" facilities) and those funds will be used towards paying off the construction costs and reducing the tolls:

The Walmart Tappan Zee Bridge
The Staples Tappan Zee Bridge
The Amazon.com Tappan Zee Bridge
The Facebook Tappan Zee Bridge

You get the idea...
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 8:18:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Its name brand building: Most people don't know let alone care as to why something is named in memorial, HOWEVER they do know or associate structures with a singular name and IF they  can associate greatness with a name branding, then its political capital:
Presidential ticket in the future: Asshole Cuomo v. RINO  (average dumb-ass citizen) "Yea, this Cuomo dude...he's got a Bride in NYC named after him, so he must be pretty good".  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top