Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2017 4:05:22 PM EDT
Good for him and I believe everyone should carry as well. As long as they are approved certified and qualified.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/gop-rep-says-hell-start-carrying-a-gun-after-lawmaker-shooting/ar-BBCFQUc?li=AA4ZnC&ocid=spartandhp
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 4:12:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I agree he should carry, but inquiring minds want to know how he will be able to carry in DC? I thought that was off limits to all law abiding citizens.
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 5:14:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I agree he should carry, but inquiring minds want to know how he will be able to carry in DC? I thought that was off limits to all law abiding citizens.
View Quote
Or NYC for that matter?
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 5:18:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Good for him and I believe everyone should carry as well. As long as they are approved certified and qualified.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/gop-rep-says-hell-start-carrying-a-gun-after-lawmaker-shooting/ar-BBCFQUc?li=AA4ZnC&ocid=spartandhp
View Quote

Shouldn't have to be "approved" or "certified." And what is the definition of "qualified" ?
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 6:09:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

14 states already have Constitutional Carry, ie. they are considered "approved, certified and qualified", as you put it, by virtue of the 2nd Amendment.  This total could reach up to  19 states by year end.

Constitutional Carry: States Adopting it in Droves
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 6:14:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Shouldn't have to be "approved" or "certified." And what is the definition of "qualified" ?
View Quote
In terms of checks and balances approved/qualified/eligible and/ or competent.  Someone may be qualified but needs to pass requirements to be recognized as certified. So in other words you cant work here unless your certified . You may qualify and be eligible to work here but are you certified by formal statement?
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 8:37:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Nationwide Constitutional Carry or bust.
There is absolutely zero reason that a Congressman should be able to carry a handgun in DC or NYC when I cannot.

Side perk: an EO nullifying gun control laws would put the antis in the unpleasant position of having to petition the courts to restrict our rights, instead of us begging courts packed with liberals to pretty please respect the Constitution.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 2:24:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Hopefully, it will enlighten enough to make it possible to carry in DC both as a resident and as a nonresident, as all the representatives are non-residents of DC. (dreaming, I know).
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 6:50:03 PM EDT
[#8]
US Citizen is all the approval and qualification anyone needs.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 7:41:34 PM EDT
[#9]
I moved to one of the free states with constitutional carry what a revelation! Trouble with NYC and D.C. Is that some citizens are " more equal" than others
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 8:00:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Constitutional Carry in GA in the next four years? Good luck with that.
This is the "Republican" Lt. Governor who wants to take over when the current RINO governor's term is up.

Link Posted: 6/20/2017 12:25:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 12:36:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Rofl is he from NY?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Constitutional Carry in GA in the next four years? Good luck with that.
This is the "Republican" Lt. Governor who wants to take over when the current RINO governor's term is up.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/57330/Cagle-225032.png
Rofl is he from NY?
They barely got campus carry signed by the current RINO and he had so many stipulations added to it that students in the GA HTF said it's basically useless.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top