Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2017 3:20:21 PM EDT
So I've had e-z pass for close to 20 years with the same credit card on file.  No problems, usually.

However, during that time, I've had 3 times where I exchanged tags (twice at a customer service center a long time ago) and now once where I ordered another by mail.

I can't remember about the first two times but this time there was definitely no credit card information given by me.  Within a couple days time, on each occurrence, my credit card related to the account became compromised.  The information was stolen and random charges appeared.  Coincidence?  3 times?  Way too much of one for me to consider it a mere coincidence.

Anyone have any experience like this or insight?  Obviously they have fucking scumbags working for them.  The ones in the customer service center in spring valley (which is not there any longer, I don't think) were definitely ghetto trash.
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 3:54:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Also a chance that the credit card processor had an incident.  I've had my credit card stolen before where the site I ordered from was perfectly fine, but the company that does the processing was compromised.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 9:30:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Were the purchases shipped to the Governor's mansion?  
Just curious if Corruption in Albany is still active...
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 12:39:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Were the purchases shipped to the Governor's mansion?  
Just curious if Corruption in Albany is still active...
View Quote
I never got to find out what was ordered or to where other than one was homedepot.com and the other was something similar, I can't recall exactly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top