Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 2:56:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Are multiple agency investigations and search warrants common in shoplifting cases?
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 3:07:07 PM EDT
[#2]
hmm maybe on the watch list.. Name might have a lot to do with it..
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 3:36:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice collection, probably all legal before FUAC stole our Rights.
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 3:45:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Two AR 180's

The scope on that 180 alone is mucho dollars.
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 8:51:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Shoplifting.  That's it.  

But they won't mention affiliation.  Who are the criminals?
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 5:02:15 PM EDT
[#6]
I like the close up pictures of the super scary .50 ammo. Notice they don't take close up pictures of the .38 and .45 gap ammo. Must be that isn't as scary.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 6:48:04 PM EDT
[#7]
In most other states, that would be a fun afternoon.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 8:24:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In most other states, that would be a fun afternoon.
View Quote
afternoon fun  hahaha that would be morning fun in FLA..

Man they missed the belt feed 50 cal (M2)... just the ammo.. oh wait maybe that is what he stole..

Im shocked Il Deuce is not calling for another special session to pass a total ban on guns. Its to protect the liberals.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 10:28:23 AM EDT
[#9]
And here I am, thinking that in typical arf style people would be more concerned about a middle eastern man stockpiling weapons and ammunition
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 3:09:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
And here I am, thinking that in typical arf style people would be more concerned about a middle eastern man stockpiling weapons and ammunition
View Quote
I couldn't say anything without breaking the CoC so I decided against commenting.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 7:23:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'm late to the party, but I sure am interested in his citizenship, his background, and if he is affiliated with "islamberg" in Hancock, NY.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 7:31:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I'm late to the party, but I sure am interested in his citizenship, his background, and if he is affiliated with "islamberg" in Hancock, NY.
View Quote
I don't know any more than what's in the story, but I don't think terrorist jihadi a holes write their blood types on their vests.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 7:32:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 8:40:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Abdullah's response "Dirka Dirka" was determined by the "highly trained" officers to be suspicious...
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 9:38:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
Of course everyone is.

But we are supposed to be a country of laws, not men.     Politicians make bad laws- 1934 GCA, 1968, AWBs, Sullivan Act, SAFE Act, etc as blanket laws to catch bad guys.    

Until the 1968 act, all prior anti-2A laws were of this blanket nature- to stop blacks from having guns, to keep Tommy guns from the Mafia, etc.   Ordinary gun owners were told then that these laws weren't made for them...but over time LE embraced these laws and indeed enforce them against the general public, even to the point that these "laws against criminals" become the new normal.

The 2A says "shall not be infringed" and there's a period at the end.    The founders weren't stupid, of course there would be problems with guns- hell, there were problems then!   "shall not be infringed" means "find another way to solve the problem."

If we have a problem with middle eastern men hording weapons, the answer is not NY's unsafe Act.   If there's nothing else that he can be charged with, then it's the job of our representatives to find a solution for future incidences- and one that does NOT violate 2A.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top