Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/8/2017 1:10:45 PM EDT
http://www.leaderherald.com/news/local-news/2017/06/police-investigator-arrested/

State police have arrested one of their own for allegedly getting someone to buy a gun for him after a judge ordered him not to possess firearms.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 1:21:03 PM EDT
[#1]
The Enterprise was unable to find out how that 2013 case was resolved. State police in Albany declined to say, and the Hamilton County clerk’s records office was not able to produce records of the case. Fulton County’s district attorney at the time, Louise Sira, handled the case as a special prosecutor because Hamilton County DA Marsha Purdue said she knew Weaver. Purdue said her office had no records of the case, and the Fulton County DA’s office said they had no records of the case, having sent them all back to Hamilton County. The Indian Lake town court may have records of it, but it is only open Tuesday and Thursday evenings. No one could be reached by phone there Tuesday evening.
View Quote
This is my shocked face.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 1:54:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This is my shocked face.
View Quote
I had the same reaction you did when I read that part.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 2:42:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Finding the leeches in the swamp isn't hard, as this case demonstrates.    But they've built themselves a wonderful defensive position, so draining the swamp is very difficult- as Pres. Trump is discovering.

Sadly, it appears that draining the swamp of government users and abusers- left, right, or whatever- will prove impossible.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 3:46:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 7:31:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I know farmers if I want straw. 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top