Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2017 8:10:13 PM EDT
Anyone know of any place that sells 5.45x39 in bulk? Most gun stores never carry it and don't want to even take a moment of their time to order any. If your local store has some on shelf or you have tons of it you want to sell let me know, we can meet at your dealer and I can show you my handgun permit or do whatever I have to do to get ammo transferred to me. Hopefully some gun store in NY has cases of the shit laying around which no one wants(since no one even knows what an AK74 is apparently). Thank you

I could order it from aimsurplus but they ONLY have wolf. Was looking for 7N6 or something like Golden Tiger.

Please note: I'm not asking anyone to do anything illegal and go against his Majesty's laws. I just want to enjoy shooting the only rifle I can own and never transfer to my kid.
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 8:50:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Targetsportsusa will ship it right to your door. No ffl needed. Check the link on the top of the ny hometown forum for a list of other places that will ship. I have had nothing but good dealings with targetsportsusa in the last year or so. Good prices and quick shipping.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 4:43:35 AM EDT
[#2]
If the big box FFLs wont order it in and you can't find a company that'll ship direct to you, use an FFL search engine to find a local table top FFL willing to order in for you. Throw them a little extra for their trouble and they should be happy to work with you. Only downside is that as low volume dealers a tabletop FFL may not be able to get the lowest prices for you, but it's an option
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 1:19:03 PM EDT
[#3]
get use to it... only real solution is to move out of that liberal shit hole...
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 8:08:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Targetsportsusa will ship it right to your door. No ffl needed. Check the link on the top of the ny hometown forum for a list of other places that will ship. I have had nothing but good dealings with targetsportsusa in the last year or so. Good prices and quick shipping.
View Quote
I'm another big fan of targetsports.  Especially in case volume, when shipping is free.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 3:36:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for info, I used to use Aimsurplus but my dealer is out of business. I'll have to find a new dealer or try the online place recommend here.

If anyone in NY has 5.45 ammo let me know, I can buy it from you in the manner in which you feel is best.
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 5:21:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for info, I used to use Aimsurplus but my dealer is out of business. I'll have to find a new dealer or try the online place recommend here.

If anyone in NY has 5.45 ammo let me know, I can buy it from you in the manner in which you feel is best.
View Quote
Where are you in the state. That'll help people with suggesting which local dealers you have for options
I don't stock 5.45 but that's only because no one has asked for it. What's on the shelf is there because people ask for it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top