Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/7/2017 10:03:13 AM EDT
Marbletown Sportsmen's Club is hosting a gun show at the Best Western in Kingston this weekend. This started as a local neighborhood show that has grown over the years. There will be a couple of black rifle tables, ammo, etc. I will have some FNFAL kits out for sale. Right off the Thruway Exit 19. Will try to give some live updates from the show.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 11:20:08 AM EDT
[#1]
I'll be down in Suffern on Sunday, maybe I'll try to swing up when I'm done and see you.
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 12:54:44 PM EDT
[#2]
That would be great. It's all of 87 seconds off the thruway.

And wouldn't you know I'll have some Fly fishing gear out!
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 1:36:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That would be great. It's all of 87 seconds off the thruway.

And wouldn't you know I'll have some Fly fishing gear out!
View Quote
I'll shoot you a text if I can make it
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 9:26:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Sounds good.

Nice turnout 66 tables all filled with guns ammo and acc. No jerky, but a guy with some bbq sauce.
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 12:00:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Sounds good.

Nice turnout 66 tables all filled with guns ammo and acc. No jerky, but a guy with some bbq sauce.
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 12:21:46 PM EDT
[#6]
how the hell did you double tap 3 hours later?

Link Posted: 4/8/2017 6:28:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Aim slow miss slow.
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 12:13:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Aim slow miss slow.
View Quote
LOL!
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 9:39:54 PM EDT
[#9]
DAMN, I didn't see this until Sunday night.....I'd love FAL parts.  
Had a talk with the DSA folks about some compliance parts for those of us behind enemy lines...I suggested a "bolt hold open" device built into the cover as to not rely on the oem hold open (that will auto close on your fingers)
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 9:24:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
DAMN, I didn't see this until Sunday night.....I'd love FAL parts.  
Had a talk with the DSA folks about some compliance parts for those of us behind enemy lines...I suggested a "bolt hold open" device built into the cover as to not rely on the oem hold open (that will auto close on your fingers)
View Quote
Too bad you didn't show up, we could have loaded up your truck. No FAL bits left with anyone, but sold enough stuff to cover the table, and some beer for yesterday afternoon. Pretty sure the show overall did well, lots of guns went out the door.  There are a few pictures here for anyone interested.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top