Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 3/25/2017 10:03:56 AM EDT
[#1]
" surprise, surprise, surprise."  Gomer Pyle.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 10:22:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Look at his ugly face.  The demon inside him is showing.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:46:59 PM EDT
[#3]
At least it "appears" they are not using taxpayer money to provide the funding.  That money is coming from Carnegie.

Now if Andy were really smart (hahahaha) he would get in touch with the Nebraska Democratic Committee and get some tips from them:

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/03/25/nebraska-democrats-include-voter-registration-form-in-welcome-baskets-for-refugees/

In Nebraska Democrat volunteers are providing gift baskets to new refugees that includes Democrat literature, a car sticker AND voter registration forms!  Andy could do them one better and fill them out with Democrat party affiliation leaving only the name and address field blank.  Would be a real time saver.  Plus he could include car stickers for Gillibrand 2018 and Cuomo 2018.  No court in New York would have a problem with this.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 9:29:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I immigrated to NY in 1994, I wonder if I can get anything out of it. 
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 10:27:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
I'm thinking only if you did it illegally.
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 9:15:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
At least it "appears" they are not using taxpayer money to provide the funding.  That money is coming from Carnegie.
View Quote
If that is the case then why is it "The nation’s first PUBLIC-private immigrant legal defense initiative"?

The first sentence of the article:

"ALBANY -- The nation’s first public-private immigrant legal defense initiative was launched in New York on Friday, Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced".

Maybe I am missing something but it says "PUBLIC - private". Wouldn't "PUBLIC" be taxpayer money too?

"The state’s Office for New Americans"

They created another State division in Albany.

"The project will be funded through a more than $1 million private-public partnership"

All for MORE THAN a million $$$.
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 11:29:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We snuck across the border during a snowstorm.  We looked exactly like those yellow signs, except we were driving, instead of running holding hands.  If we weren't illegal then, I'm sure as hell am now. 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top