Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/12/2017 12:29:13 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 1:01:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I hate that fucking prick. Look at the face my friend it is a face of insanity.
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 1:34:54 PM EDT
[#2]
“He is positioning himself to be seen as a liberal who can speak to a national audience.”  
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/12/2017 2:12:28 PM EDT
[#3]
He needs to assume room temperature.
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 3:16:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Unfortunately, I think the mood by 2020 will be "Anyone But Trump" which means whoever the Democrat's pick will get in.  A very good indicator will be the 2018 mid-terms.  If the Democrat's make a strong showing, the best bet will be to get the least nauseating Democrat nominated.
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 4:05:44 PM EDT
[#5]
https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/governor-cuomo-announces-14-billion-vital-brooklyn-initiative-transform-central-brooklyn

A BILLION dollars for Brooklyn, and yet he has the audacity to say that local governments' inefficiency is to blame for NYs taxes....
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 7:00:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He needs to assume room temperature.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 7:01:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/governor-cuomo-announces-14-billion-vital-brooklyn-initiative-transform-central-brooklyn

A BILLION dollars for Brooklyn, and yet he has the audacity to say that local governments' inefficiency is to blame for NYs taxes....
View Quote

The Chinese are heavily invested in Brooklyn and the jewish community votes democratic.

Edit: spelling
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 10:31:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Unfortunately, I think the mood by 2020 will be "Anyone But Trump" which means whoever the Democrat's pick will get in.  A very good indicator will be the 2018 mid-terms.  If the Democrat's make a strong showing, the best bet will be to get the least nauseating Democrat nominated.
View Quote

I certainly hope not! If Trump comes across with half of his promises I think he or Pense are in. I don't think Coumo stands a chance in the national arena.
A  gun hating, liberal New York daigo ( no offense to Italians) won't have the backing needed. At least let's hope not!
DNC will be very careful about their next candidate.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 10:37:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I certainly hope not! If Trump comes across with half of his promises I think he or Pense are in. I don't think Coumo stands a chance in the national arena.
A  gun hating, liberal New York daigo ( no offense to Italians) won't have the backing needed. At least let's hope not!
DNC will be very careful about their next candidate.
View Quote

He isn't just liberal. he's PROGRESSIVE, and he wont hesitate to tell you or anyone else just how progressive he is, and by god if you don't agree with his PROGRESSIVE views, you're not a  REAL NEW YORKER.
Even if your family has lived in this state for a century or two longer than the Cuomo family
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 1:45:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Yea .. gun banning worked so well for Hillairy.

I hope he does run and gets the node.. Another 4 years of no democraps...

One word comes to mind Ill Deuce.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 1:51:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Yea .. gun banning worked so well for Hillairy.

I hope he does run and gets the node.. Another 4 years of no democraps...

One word comes to mind Ill Deuce.
View Quote

Yup. As with Hillary, when he gets up on the national stage and professes his support for the Second Amendment, the whole world will know he is lying.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 10:09:38 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm not exactly astute in my understanding of State affiairs, but it doesn't take much to figure out why the population of Florida is growing inversly to New Yorks decrease in residents, jobs, Business, etc.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top