Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/7/2017 10:50:17 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/7/2017 12:18:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Its stands to reason that's a really diversified group.
Link Posted: 2/7/2017 12:25:28 PM EDT
[#2]
let them and than have trump cut off all funding to the state.. Detroit will come quicker.
Link Posted: 2/7/2017 3:22:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Just cut off federal funding to Albany "because".   Just do it.

Trump shouldn't need a reason, but if he did, he can look at all the last-place rankings of the state and all the failed "pro business" corruption and employment scams.
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 6:33:00 PM EDT
[#4]
There really is no hope left.  Its leave or nothing. 
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 7:28:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
let them and than have trump cut off all funding to the state.. Detroit will come quicker.
View Quote

They'll just raise taxes more, they don't care.
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 8:03:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

They'll just raise taxes more, they don't care.
View Quote
Exactly!  New York taxpayers are assumed to be willing to cough up all their money and then some to support the progressive agenda and support anyone and everyone who comes here. It's for the children. 
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 10:39:09 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't see a democracy in NY I see a dictatorship.  Bring it on
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 12:46:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Great, so their going to raise my taxes by 50% to make up for the shortfall after Trump rightfully cuts the sanctuary funding.
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 12:07:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Time to change your W4's to minimum withholding. 
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 4:55:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
It doesn't change the amount you owe April 15th.  And, if you fail to withhold enough, you will owe the state even more in the form of a penalty.
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 7:38:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It doesn't change the amount you owe April 15th.  And, if you fail to withhold enough, you will owe the state even more in the form of a penalty.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

See that's the irony in all this: They can raise taxes and no matter how much you bitch or complain, you either pay them or they take everything you have....and they wonder why there's an underground black market or folks "cheat" on their taxes.  
There are those working  on Legislation that would repeal/eliminate/modify in-SAFE as well as other unfavorable Laws, but as pointed out above, Andy-boy isn't going to approve of them, and there are too many Democrats from NYC that think all guns (except their and their security detail) are evil and the owners are red-neck reprobates, or thugs that mustn't have access to any form of weapon.  We keep trying, we keep asking for funds to fight it, yet there are some things that just won't happen until there's a major change in Albany.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 9:30:25 AM EDT
[#12]
FTP.
Fuck these people.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 11:04:24 PM EDT
[#13]
I understand the whole "you'll owe them" thing.  If enough people don't pay, what are they going to do, take everyone's house?  But, alas, not enough people will resist, so yea, there will be a few people that lose it all, and the news will ignore them.

Only safe bet is to leave. 
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 8:42:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I understand the whole "you'll owe them" thing.  If enough people don't pay, what are they going to do, take everyone's house? 
View Quote
In this state I would not put it past them. For every home they take, there is a member of the FSA standing by to be placed in that home by the state. Of course within a year or two it will be turned into trash, just like the homes in Detroit, but that just gives the state an excuse for urban renewal. Bottom line, I seriously can envision homes being seized en masse. That is how bad things have gotten IMHO. 
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 9:16:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
In this state I would not put it past them. For every home they take, there is a member of the FSA standing by to be placed in that home by the state. Of course within a year or two it will be turned into trash, just like the homes in Detroit, but that just gives the state an excuse for urban renewal. Bottom line, I seriously can envision homes being seized en masse. That is how bad things have gotten IMHO. 
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I understand the whole "you'll owe them" thing.  If enough people don't pay, what are they going to do, take everyone's house? 

I am have a friend that bought a house in a development near me during the height of the housing market. Many of the homes in his development have been foreclosed and section 8 moved into them. The neighborhood is quickly turning into trash. Fairley new beautiful homes that look like a war zone.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 10:28:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I am have a friend that bought a house in a development near me during the height of the housing market. Many of the homes in his development have been foreclosed and section 8 moved into them. The neighborhood is quickly turning into trash. Fairley new beautiful homes that look like a war zone.
View Quote

Town?
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 1:26:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Town?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Town?

New windsor
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 2:18:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

I hope he cuts every last penny until NY follows the rules. We'll see who wins the next governors race when all the illegals can't vote for Cuomo
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 5:55:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
There really is no hope left.  Its leave or nothing. 
View Quote
Like they used to say in the Palisades commercials in the 60's: Come On Over!
We need all the help we can get to keep Philly behaving

Palisades Amusement Park Radio Commercial
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 8:45:54 PM EDT
[#20]
And the Dems point to this thread and say:  there are a hundred thousand posters on ARfcom and a regular hundred or so on this forum but this thread has a half dozen.  See nobody gives a shit.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 7:34:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
And the Dems point to this thread and say:  there are a hundred thousand posters on ARfcom and a regular hundred or so on this forum but this thread has a half dozen.  See nobody gives a shit.
View Quote

When you are a member of the resistance behind enemy lines opsec is critical, don't be the nail that sticks up!
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:58:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

People WILL abuse anything that's free:  that housing doesn't cost them anything, therefor they have no vested interest, equating to very little caring.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top