Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/24/2017 11:22:03 PM EDT
My brother works with college kids in northern NY. One of the students he works with is looking for an internship with someone in Federal Law Enforcement - like Border Patrol or Homeland Security. Apparently the internships work best if the student makes contact, then the college internship office gets involved. (I'm a little short on details, but told my brother I'd check for leads for him on the HTF). 
The student he's trying to help is looking for something in the summer in northern or central NY. 

If anyone has any ideas or leads and could shoot me an IM I'd appreciate it. 
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 6:52:21 PM EDT
[#1]
BP up here is out of the Swanton sector in Vermont.  If he's looking to make contact officially, then they could point him in the right direction.  

Just avoid the agents that tase the native chicks or beat old people down after they stop because the dudes wife was dead in the road.
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 8:50:40 PM EDT
[#2]
So wrong with that statement
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 4:45:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Never heard of such a thing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top