Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/3/2016 5:21:01 PM EDT
Last day of the season.  If anyone wants to participate, southern Oswego county.  As of right now, I have 2 tags, highspeed has 1.  What better way to sweat off your Christmas party hangover than to slog through some very wet state land!
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 7:51:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I might be in on this, but I'm not going to commit, I'll probably be hunting with my dad or brother that day to fill our tags
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 11:58:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I've got in-filled Tags going back years.  
We'll know more closer to the day.
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 3:12:11 AM EDT
[#3]
I think the wife pulled a doe permit for one of those areas.
I'll have to dust off the shotgun I guess???? Muzzle loaders OK too?
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 11:12:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Actually rifle is allowed where we will be going.
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 12:00:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Actually rifle is allowed where we will be going.
View Quote

Three Rivers?
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 11:13:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Guys, I think I jumped the gun a bit here.  I doubt I'll have time to entertain after a hunt in a swampy deerless piece of state land.  I am regrettably retracting this offer, and will schedule a get together after the holidays.  Maybe a squirrel hunt, perhaps?
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 8:28:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top