Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/30/2016 3:29:24 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/30/2016 7:13:47 PM EDT
[#1]

Good, and hopefully the leash is loosened with regard to formerly untouchables!
Link Posted: 11/30/2016 8:44:43 PM EDT
[#2]
And there's Schumer, being an attention whore as usual.

The man who just destroyed Hillary needed Chuck Schumer to put him in touch with Preet? Did he? Did he really?

I seriously doubt it.
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 12:14:54 AM EDT
[#3]
PLEASE Preet PLEASE, introduce prince Andy to his own personal Cock Meat Sandwich,
PLEASE!!!!
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 10:28:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Bharara should have gone after the Three Amigos on racketeering charges over the UNSAFE act.    He should TODAY be going after Schniederman for racketeering, malicious prosecution, and a host of other UNSAFE related crimes.   But he didn't and he isn't.   I'm glad he got Silver and Skelos, but he's not doing the complete job at that level- he's chasing business crimes when he should be going after government/ political crimes.
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 11:37:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bharara should have gone after the Three Amigos on racketeering charges over the UNSAFE act.    He should TODAY be going after Schniederman for racketeering, malicious prosecution, and a host of other UNSAFE related crimes.   But he didn't and he isn't.   I'm glad he got Silver and Skelos, but he's not doing the complete job at that level- he's chasing business crimes when he should be going after government/ political crimes.
View Quote

Perhaps his approach will change under the Trump administration.
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 3:11:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Perhaps his approach will change under the Trump administration.
View Quote

Remember he answers to his boss the AG.  If the new AG says take the gloves off with Albany politics things could get hot in the old Town tonight!
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 1:22:45 PM EDT
[#7]
I think once Zero is out of the WH it's open season on Andy, and Preet will go after him.  He probably has all the evidence he needs already and is just sitting on it.
He was only untouchable this far because of his past crookery with the clintons, and that doesn't mean jack shit anymore, as they are worried about their own necks now, and any influence they may have left will be used to save their own skin.  

And this would go a long way in proving to people that Trump meant it when he said Drain the Swamp.  Makes him look good, the people's faith in govt is restored, and all that good stuff..  

Maybe I'm being overly optimistic- but I can see this happening.  
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 5:54:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Beautiful!

I loved this part...

“Bharara has unfinished business. He should bring these investigations to their fruition,” upstate Assemblyman Steve McLaughin (R) tweeted mischievously, “How’s your day going Governor?

Andy boy's anus just puckered a bit!  
He figured he would skate off into the sunset if Preet were replaced.
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 4:06:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Good news for all NYers..except Albany politicians....
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 9:38:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Good news for all NYers..except Albany politicians....
View Quote
Drain that swamp, too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top