Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2016 6:24:31 PM EDT
I have never taken the course and would like to.
I live in Saratoga County.
I checked the DEC website and used the link to search for classes but there were none that were close at all.

Anyone know of any local?

Thanks
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 6:46:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I have never taken the course and would like to.
I live in Saratoga County.
I checked the DEC website and used the link to search for classes but there were none that were close at all.

Anyone know of any local?

Thanks
View Quote

You're not likely to find one now as the seasons are in full swing.

The common time periods for the course are March and April before spring turkey season and August and September before the regular gun seasons.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 11:10:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Start by getting the online portion done. The classes seem to pop up when the others get full.
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 11:58:05 AM EDT
[#3]
anyone know how 'sensitive' they are to submitting a certificate from another state in which I maintain a dwelling. I know NY honors out of state certs, but will I catch static for having my home address and certification address not line up?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top