Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2016 7:56:29 PM EDT
Any luck in getting together this year in old forge for a weekend or so.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 8:44:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Never been there but I imagine every ones afraid to come out and play i.e. Safe Act
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 10:52:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, we can do some drives late in the season on public land along the north shore of Oneida Lake.  It's 7f, so tags are plentiful, and you can use rifle or shotgun.  Maybe some sort of meal afterwards.

I know it's not the beautiful daks, but it could be fun.
Link Posted: 9/29/2016 12:04:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Well I'm down to get the hell off this island for a couple nights maybe with noarguy. Maybe mag can drag his ass out of retirement and get something going.
Link Posted: 9/29/2016 8:07:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/29/2016 10:03:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Whoa whoa hold on butt plates why cant a retired  guy be invited ? I need some new friends as well.
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 1:51:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 1:51:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 3:12:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yeah unlike the Adirondacks there might actually be deer lol
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well, we can do some drives late in the season on public land along the north shore of Oneida Lake.  It's 7f, so tags are plentiful, and you can use rifle or shotgun.  Maybe some sort of meal afterwards.

you're just jealous that we actually do things outside

Link Posted: 9/30/2016 3:55:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 5:15:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
my weekends are usually tied up with baby swim lessons and toddler basketball where my children cry and don't participate.

I did go once last fall, sat on top of a ladder in some bushes, watched the clouds go by overhead, took selfies of me on a ladder etc
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

you're just jealous that we actually do things outside

my weekends are usually tied up with baby swim lessons and toddler basketball where my children cry and don't participate.

I did go once last fall, sat on top of a ladder in some bushes, watched the clouds go by overhead, took selfies of me on a ladder etc

We were all going to take bets on you showing up to stillwater, but no one would take the bet that you were actually going to show.
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 5:35:10 PM EDT
[#11]
I think everyone left....
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 5:54:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

avenge us
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 9:32:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 10:20:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 11:39:29 PM EDT
[#15]
I love how all you pussies bitch and complain! Sure I can point a rifle out on my back deck and kill deer. But freezing in MRP with you guys is always fun, Especially with beans and rice and plantains to eat if ED B cooks.
Link Posted: 10/1/2016 12:34:36 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Have you guys killed anything that did not involve the grill of a motor vehicle?
View Quote

Hey now, that grill came off of the back of Helldog's truck! We had to take it down to cook up that doe that the kind officer from the Town of Inlet was nice enough to give us but what's the difference!?
Link Posted: 10/1/2016 1:08:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I love how all you pussies bitch and complain! Sure I can point a rifle out on my back deck and kill deer. But freezing in MRP with you guys is always fun, Especially with beans and rice and plantains to eat if ED B cooks.
View Quote

No you got it wrong, ed sr cooks ed b.....

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:34:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

I can host the after hunt meal in my garage. Will have a big pot of chili for penrod. And hopefully some interesting story's to go along with it!
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:59:10 PM EDT
[#19]

When is it?

Where?

I'll be up at camp at Stillwater from Veteran's Day for a week before the southern zone opener.

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 6:24:04 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Have you guys killed anything that did not involve the grill of a motor vehicle?
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 1:39:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

avenge us
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

avenge us

Nah.. we want to send more liberals north where they  belonged contained so they cant infect the rest of the  country
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 2:27:03 PM EDT
[#22]
They're savages. They once gangbanged a doe and cut her head off
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 2:31:25 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Nah.. we want to send more liberals north where they  belonged contained so they cant infect the rest of the  country
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

avenge us

It doesnt look like your plan is working      
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 4:41:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

avenge us

its working great we are enjoying the freedoms as you pay more for the FSA and keep losing your rights.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top