Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2016 9:31:35 PM EDT
NYS Fairgrounds, Center of Progress Building.
Sat 9-4
Sun 9-3
Same dog & pony show, but where else around here can you "enjoy" such a sight/smell for $7.00  
Van Tassel's Gunsmithing Row N & O 34~37

FWIW: Onondaga Co. Sheriff's Office will be open on S. State Street to process Handgun Licenses Amendments on Saturday and Sunday, so residents of the same can do handgun deals during the Show.  
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 10:46:48 PM EDT
[#1]
might make an appearance
Link Posted: 9/17/2016 8:26:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Like a moth to the flame. Always find something to make it worthwhile.

On site now. Seems like an average turnout.

Onondaga County Sheriff's office is on site doing permit amendments which is a tremendous change
Link Posted: 9/17/2016 7:00:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I've never seen it so slow. Some dealers did ok, but several others packed up and left a few hours before the show closed today.

I don't think I'm going back tomorrow.
Link Posted: 9/17/2016 7:21:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Like a moth to the flame. Always find something to make it worthwhile.

On site now. Seems like an average turnout.

Onondaga County Sheriff's office is on site doing permit amendments which is a tremendous change
View Quote

YES!
And they were there today until Show closing, which was great.
The Fall show historically is slow; we didn't set the place on fire, but it wasn't a bust either....tomorrow "El-Marko" comes out to slash prices.  
I brought three Garands and will cut the prices well below what others are demanding for theirs...they aren't cheap, but they are nice! Not to mention CMP is out (except for C's & D's)
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 2:42:32 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't ever bother going to gun shows anymore.  Never anything there I want.  And I'm not gonna buy a handgun at one that's not in the same county as my clerk.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 8:41:36 AM EDT
[#6]
The Syracuse show benchmarks the end of summer and start of fall.

Virtually every year, the weekend before the show we're swimming.   The weekend of the show we're at least wearing jackets, if not suffering pouring rain as well.

This year the weather was gorgeous.  I'm surprised anyone went to the show.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:27:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Sounds like another fall scorcher at the Fairgrounds! Sorry I missed it (and the regular crew that attends), I was busy at my arraignment, I mean wedding
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:52:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Sounds like another fall scorcher at the Fairgrounds! Sorry I missed it (and the regular crew that attends), I was busy at my arraignment, I mean wedding
View Quote

Congrats?

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:38:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Congrats?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Congrats?

I got off easy, the judge has a decent ass and makes a mean Pot Roast so I don't mind hanging around the jail if you know what I mean
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 1:45:40 PM EDT
[#10]
That's a win!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top