Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2016 8:12:38 PM EDT
I bet it must be one of Big O's son why we didnt hear about it..

The Federal AG will sweep it under the rug just like the Klintons.

http://breaking911.com/unbuckled-brooklyn-driver-found-possession-ak-47/
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 9:09:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Not sure a Tapcofucked Saiga counts as an AK-47...
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 9:10:08 PM EDT
[#2]
well you know NYC dim wits anything thats a semi auto is icky
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 8:32:47 AM EDT
[#3]
That pic of the cops with the gun and the bullets like its some big score... damn... WTF is wrong with this state.?!?!?!?!
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 2:26:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Not even a converted Saiga at that. You could buy that Saiga in NY and put that stock kit on it. Notice how in one picture the bullets are to the right of the gun and the other picture they're under it. Someone spent the time to rearrange the bullets each time to setup the 2 different pictures, or perhaps the table was uneven and the bullets started rolling all over the place and you had 7 cops diving after them which ended in a big wrestling match on the floor. Good times my friends!
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 4:23:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Whats with the orange arm bands? Secret quick ID?  Unit patch for secret-squirrel thug busters.
Granted they got the guys running scared for some reason, but they act like it was some huge take-down, and come to think of it the look a bit "native" themselves.  Its not that I don't support Cops or the job they do, only the grandiose, imperious, narcissism associated with doing ones job; it tends to make one Rex Lex.  
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 10:28:36 PM EDT
[#6]
The cartridges lined up below the rifle are in the same spot from one picture to the next. One photo is from directly above, the next is from an angle, that's why they look different.

The only thing I can guess about the armbands is that orange was the "color of the day" for plainclothes officers when the picture was taken.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top