Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2016 5:52:41 PM EDT
There are two openings coming up, with 2 lefties retiring. Matt Doran came to my  gun club a couple months back to speak. He is strongly pro-2nd and an impressive speaker.

https://www.facebook.com/DoranforJudge/

I have heard that there is a 2nd pro-gun republican candidate, but I have not met him.

This is an excellent opportunity to place 2 pro-gun people on the bench in Onondaga County.

Link Posted: 7/23/2016 8:32:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Who is getting replaced?
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 8:36:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Who is getting replaced?
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/23/2016 10:27:09 PM EDT
[#3]
It appears to be Fahey and Aloi.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 10:15:11 AM EDT
[#4]
I've heard that Doran is receptive to the idea of regularly issuing carry licenses.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 3:24:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Since judges seem to like to add restrictions to permits, without legally being able to, it would be neat if some judges started issuing open/concealed carry permits.  Why not, right?
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:35:18 PM EDT
[#6]
We have mutual friends(fellow outdoorsman & gun owners) whom I happened to run into yesterday and they also spoke very well of him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top