Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/18/2016 6:13:20 PM EDT
Has it occurred to anyone that whenever a location is identified that information is collected somewhere and then utilized by someone whose end game is unknown....I've had two stop beside my house today "looking" for their monster.....little do they know he's inside and armed to the teeth.  
Link Posted: 7/18/2016 9:39:03 PM EDT
[#1]
At this point they are already tracking your cell phone and movements.

If my playing pokemans gives them the upper hand...

Link Posted: 7/19/2016 1:25:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Be smart, Download the app and get the monster yourself so you dont have to worry about people coming into your property. Unfortunately in this day and age it sucks that you have to do such silly thing to make sure no one comes into your property unannounced... I had 2 in my property and I grabbed them myself to avoid things.
Link Posted: 7/19/2016 1:42:39 AM EDT
[#3]

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/19/2016 6:23:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Yea, the local Cop, Deputy, and SP got a little up-tight about my being in my yard with a shotgun in the middle of the night while someone was outside my driveway messing with vehicles.....concealed means concealed.  

We're already so spied on and tracked that another just seem so so, yet I can't help but wonder how these creatures to find are placed and why.  

Edited to add:  Russia's Vladimir Putin has outright banned the Game in Russia as it's connected to the CIA
Link Posted: 7/19/2016 2:33:34 PM EDT
[#5]
My wife has been playing Munzee.  Pretty much like higher-tech geocaching.  No monsters to destroy, no flipping things, just look for QR code stickers and scan 'em.  Kinda neat, actually.

Link Posted: 7/20/2016 10:52:38 AM EDT
[#6]
They already know.  For crying out loud I changed from Verizon to Cricket wireless this week and Facebook sent me an email saying my phone number needs to be updated because my former carrier says it is no longer valid in their system.  What the hec.   Facebook is the NSA I am convinced.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top