Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/12/2016 4:29:59 PM EDT
From the Dallas memorial-turned-gun-control.

Ayup.   Don't know about you but we don't have a GUN LIBRARY in my town.   There is a BOOK LIBRARY where it is quite easy to get a book.

In fact, when I went to school they gave you BOOKS to take home.   I have searched far and wide, at libraries, and gun shops, and Walmart, and I can't find any place that loans you guns for free to take home and enjoy.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 4:50:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 6:41:09 PM EDT
[#2]
FBHO

Link Posted: 7/12/2016 6:57:30 PM EDT
[#3]
But you need a library card :)
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 7:34:38 PM EDT
[#4]
It's easier for that man to manipulate and politicize a tragedy than it is for him to be respectful and sympathetic.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 12:07:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 6:39:48 AM EDT
[#6]
I still not convinced this country is going to survive his presidentency. FBHO!
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 11:23:44 AM EDT
[#7]
He also said computers at some point as well

What I posted in the GD thread-

Don't remember having to wait for a background check at Best Buy the
last time I was there. Or having to send the computer I bought from Dell
through a FFL.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 12:59:31 PM EDT
[#8]
shit I can't walk outside without glocks rain down on me.    

Link Posted: 7/13/2016 1:25:31 PM EDT
[#9]
I don't understand how it can be so hard to get a book.

Every 'hood has multiple libraries.

Every school has a library.

Every VoA and second-hand outlet has books- in fact, Goodwill gives a free book to each kid that asks.

Not to mention they sell them at Walmart.

In fact, I would definitely consider books to be "in common use."

So I just can't see any basis whatsoever for that statement.  It is patently false.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 1:26:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I still not convinced this country is going to survive his presidentency. FBHO!
View Quote

Its ALL been planned & engineered right from the start; Hildabeast was appointed the next POTUS long before he foray into Democratic convention.
Reality is this Country is divided into two distinct belief systems and all the logic, truth, and explanation in the world isn't going to change the "other side"
We are headed headlong into war from both foreign and domestic enemies of the Constitution that we built upon. Many, many of us already knew in out hearts well in advance of what's fast approaching; As before it's Bible-Beans-Bullets, and God, Guns, and Gold. you can never have too much of any.....and FWIW: buy printed Books: they never go out of style!  Ever really stop to wonder why  the Nazi's burned books.  
"People perish for lack of knowledge."  
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 3:07:35 PM EDT
[#11]
If buying a handgun was soooo easy, I would have a box full of them: one for each day of the week plus extras for special occasions  As it is, living in Nassau County, and New York State in general, I have no interest in submitting myself to the BS licensing process.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 9:31:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 8:51:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Yet these folks/kids all have smart-phones, which is a computer and readily accesses online books.

It's not 1968 BHO.
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 9:50:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Cabellas has a gun library, but they don't let me borrow them whenever i want
Its really false advertising

Link Posted: 7/14/2016 2:23:19 PM EDT
[#15]
if it is true, it's due to the inner city crap "culture"
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 5:08:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I don't understand how it can be so hard to get a book.

Every 'hood has multiple libraries.

Every school has a library.

Every VoA and second-hand outlet has books- in fact, Goodwill gives a free book to each kid that asks.

Not to mention they sell them at Walmart.

In fact, I would definitely consider books to be "in common use."

So I just can't see any basis whatsoever for that statement.  It is patently false.
View Quote

That's because he's only considering the kids who think reading is lame and buy all their guns from buddies illegally.
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 6:03:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
But you need a library card  fast and furious card :)
View Quote

had to fix it
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 12:44:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Well you see Obama wasn't using a tel-prompter; whenever he speaks without script he proves exactly what a tyrannical jack-ass he really is.....God help us get his ilk out of Office and keep them out!  
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 11:36:31 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
If buying a handgun was soooo easy, I would have a box full of them: one for each day of the week plus extras for special occasions  As it is, living in Nassau County, and New York State in general, I have no interest in submitting myself to the BS licensing process.
View Quote

Shit.....if you don't have one for every day of the week you are doing it wrong.

Link Posted: 7/16/2016 9:25:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Shit.....if you don't have one for every day of the week you are doing it wrong.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What makes you think I don't?
Link Posted: 7/17/2016 10:38:49 AM EDT
[#21]
Well then, now you work on having a gun for every day of.......February.  

Link Posted: 7/18/2016 4:09:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Well then, now you work on having a gun for every day of.......February.  

View Quote

I damn near have a PAGE for everyday of February.  
Link Posted: 7/19/2016 12:37:43 PM EDT
[#23]
If I had as many guns as I have BOOKS I could retire today!

I checked my kid's room last night.   Lots of books, but no Glocks.  Dammit.

And is it odd that we have more computers in the home that TVs?
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:23:41 AM EDT
[#24]
OMG, this just got "better"...California governor Newsom stated that it's easier to get a gun than a Happy Meal

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2016/07/19/gavin-newsom-easier-get-gun-happy-meal-california/

More total BS with zero credibility....just another scapegoat to cover criminal activity in the name of political progress.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top