Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/21/2016 11:56:23 AM EDT
Anyone know anything about these guys?  I drove by and saw the shop the other day, and just looked them up online.  Google results are sparse.  There's 8 complaints on the BBB.  Are these guys turds?  Just looking for cheap transfers, really.

On related note;  Who does transfers for cheap in the Binghamton area and isn't afraid of stripped lowers?  Is Don @ Pigeon Hill Firearms still in business?
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 6:42:28 PM EDT
[#1]
My girlfriend bought a glock 43 from him. He's a good dude. He helped her, showed her a bunch of pistols, answered her questions. Price was better than what I was seeing at the time even online. I think he does more with the manufacturing side of things but he just opened a few months back. He's worth checking out.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 12:13:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My girlfriend bought a glock 43 from him. He's a good dude. He helped her, showed her a bunch of pistols, answered her questions. Price was better than what I was seeing at the time even online. I think he does more with the manufacturing side of things but he just opened a few months back. He's worth checking out.
View Quote

Thanks for the info.  I may check them out, depending on their transfer fees.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 10:25:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Anyone know anything about these guys?  I drove by and saw the shop the other day, and just looked them up online.  Google results are sparse.  There's 8 complaints on the BBB.  Are these guys turds?  Just looking for cheap transfers, really.

On related note;  Who does transfers for cheap in the Binghamton area and isn't afraid of stripped lowers?  Is Don @ Pigeon Hill Firearms still in business?
View Quote

When I first read the title I though "oh shit, another shill thread" but given your history and extensive post count I relaxed.....let us know how it goes.
The 8 BBB complaints are concerning, but one must remember there are three sides to the story.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 12:57:01 PM EDT
[#4]
They could be fine to deal with in a retail situation, I haven't spoken with any of their customers.

From what I know about how the business has been run, especially before they opened the retail store, I would stay away.

That's all I'll say about it on an open forum.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 1:07:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

When I first read the title I though "oh shit, another shill thread" but given your history and extensive post count I relaxed.....let us know how it goes.
The 8 BBB complaints are concerning, but one must remember there are three sides to the story.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, as I was typing the OP, I thought "Someone's gonna think I'm shilling for these guys".

Not the case, though.  Just wanna get some lowers transferred by a dealer who isn't gun-shy (heh) when it comes to these evil baby killers.

Link Posted: 5/22/2016 1:08:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
They could be fine to deal with in a retail situation, I haven't spoken with any of their customers.

From what I know about how the business has been run, especially before they opened the retail store, I would stay away.

View Quote

I'll find out what their transfer fee is and go from there.  I'll probably just end up going to Pigeon Hill Firearms, anyway.  Assuming he's still in business.

Link Posted: 5/26/2016 7:49:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

^^^^^^^
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top