Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2016 1:18:37 PM EDT
News reported the prosecutors for Shelly are pushing for a hard sentence, Im guessing he didn't spill the beans on anyone good...or are they waiting to let him get strung out before offering a deal?
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 1:49:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Not ashamed to admit I'm happy as clams, waiting for the rope to slip around this asshole's neck.

Hope he gets 1 week less than maximum sentencing, and dies one day short of release.

Link Posted: 5/3/2016 2:14:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Reading updates via twitter:

"I am not going to impose a guideline sentence in this case" -- it would be "draconian and unjust," says Judge Caproni, citing Silver's age
View Quote

DAMNIT
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 2:24:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

DAMNIT
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

"I am not going to impose a guideline sentence in this case" -- it would be "draconian and unjust," says Judge Caproni, citing Silver's age

DAMNIT

Cant say Im surprised but even 5 years at his age will be tough
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 2:31:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Judge Caproni is siding with the government. The referral fees are the result of the scheme, she says, and "therefore properly forfeitable."
View Quote

"I find that the amount subject to forfeiture is $5,179,106.12, representing the proceeds of the crimes for which Mr. Silver was convicted."
View Quote

Anyone think we should should start a fund to buy FUSS a BFL shaped butt plug?
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 2:42:48 PM EDT
[#5]

.Gov jail time

For your reading enjoyment
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 3:39:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Judge calls Silver a "scheming, corrupt, politicians." Says corrupt colleagues being jailed had "no one iota" of effect on him.

There is hope!
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 3:41:13 PM EDT
[#7]
HEYYYYYYYYYYY-oooooooooooooooooo

THE SHIT BAG IS GOING AWAY!

A 12 year sentence and $1.75 million fine for Sheldon Silver.

Sheldon Silver will also forfeit more than $5 million in proceeds from his criminal corruption scheme.

Sheldon Silver must surrender to prison by noon on July 1, 2016.
View Quote

You can bet the next 2 months will be the last free months of FUSS's life.

FUSS!
FUDS!
FUAC!
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 3:44:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

FUSS!
FUDS!
FUAC!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

A 12 year sentence and $1.75 million fine for Sheldon Silver.

Sheldon Silver will also forfeit more than $5 million in proceeds from his criminal corruption scheme.

FUSS!
FUDS!
FUAC!

He should have been hung for treason.   And even more so Dean Skelos, that traitor scum.   He should be publicly hung in Manhattan Square with "NY SAFE" hung around his neck.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 3:46:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Preet just chimed in not 2 minutes after the sentence

Today's stiff sentence is a just and fitting end to Sheldon Silver's long career of corruption
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 4:38:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 5:14:58 PM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 5/3/2016 6:41:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Rot, you corrupt POS
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 6:53:13 PM EDT
[#13]
I don't feel any redemption, or whatever you want to call it.  The damage has been done.

Link Posted: 5/3/2016 7:10:48 PM EDT
[#14]
He will must likely hang himself before going to jail
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 7:43:54 PM EDT
[#15]
And in related news, Libous just died.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 8:00:21 PM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 5/3/2016 8:34:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
And in related news, Libous just died.
View Quote

Well isn't today just turning out peachy!

Just remember in 10 days its Skelos turn!
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 9:13:18 PM EDT
[#18]
12 years even with good time, that might be a life sentence.   Not feeling bad about it.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 9:18:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
He will must likely hang himself before going to jail
View Quote

Hang himself or hung by someone else to be quite?
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 11:41:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 11:58:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
He should have been hung for treason.
View Quote

12 years is a death sentence. He'll die in prison a helluva lot slower than by hanging. That's just fine by me.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 7:35:49 AM EDT
[#22]
I think i have a new pen pal
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 9:24:30 AM EDT
[#23]
Good news but I won't be happy untill Coumo joins him (them).
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 11:55:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

lmao
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 12:54:48 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View Quote
+1

Next up to bat is Skelos and Son on May 12th.  Looking forward to that too.  These corrupt SOB's passed an unconstitutional law and got the 2nd Circus to go along with it.  At least they will get to experience some of punishment they were so happy to dump on lawful gun owners.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 6:54:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's my thinking as well. I want to see the big Kahuna locked up.

Link Posted: 5/4/2016 7:02:38 PM EDT
[#27]
More pressure on the next round now that its clear they will get hefty sentences?
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 7:25:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Let's talk about this.

I would LOVE to write and TAUNT these fucks in jail.  Can / do people actually do this and get away with it?

Link Posted: 5/5/2016 12:43:58 PM EDT
[#29]
While I'm pleased that Shelly is out of State politics, and no longer causing harm, or costing money, I do have a problem with a 12 year sentence when there are violent rapists, robbers, and other thugs that have just about killed people that don't get that kind of sentence in New York.

ETA--I don't really have a problem with his sentence, but I would like to see more people who commit violence against others receive more.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 3:05:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
While I'm pleased that Shelly is out of State politics, and no longer causing harm, or costing money, I do have a problem with a 12 year sentence when there are violent rapists, robbers, and other thugs that have just about killed people that don't get that kind of sentence in New York.

ETA--I don't really have a problem with his sentence, but I would like to see more people who commit violence against others receive more.
View Quote

Those crimes used to be punished by death.  Somewhere along the way it became almost OK to rape and murder.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 4:42:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Those crimes used to be punished by death.  Somewhere along the way it became almost OK to rape and murder.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, having a post-94 magazine that holds 11 rounds is worse than raping a child in NY because of unSAFE...so I can believe it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top