Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2016 9:20:58 AM EDT
A couple weeks ago I sustained a wound on the job that got seriously infected with MRSA.

The wound was healing up fine after a course of antibiotics until this weekend when I went thru a hedge.

Well I had a dressing on the wound the whole time, looked good sunday  when I re dressed it after my shower.

Last night I dressed the wound again after showering and used the last of my antibiotic salve the doc gave me so I requested medical to look at it this AM.

Well , next thing I have my boss in my face and they make a big deal of me not going to the doctor (and taking time off the job) Monday to get reevaluated.... WTF PEOPLE!

I should've kept my mouth shut, or told them I got injured again here at work!!!!

It never pays to tell the truth here!
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 12:55:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 2:37:00 PM EDT
[#2]
You were injured at work, right? So..the bottom line is it is still an injury from work. It's not like you healed and got injured at home.

Am I getting the whole picture?
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 5:28:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Dude you understand that the world and most people are out of control, just like your boss. You shouldn't be surprised.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 7:50:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You were injured at work, right? So..the bottom line is it is still an injury from work. It's not like you healed and got injured at home.

Am I getting the whole picture?
View Quote

EXACTLY MY POINT!
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 7:05:27 PM EDT
[#5]

...ok it won't resize...so you get a giant killdozer instead of 200x300px

Link Posted: 5/4/2016 9:31:42 PM EDT
[#6]
not at work anyway.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 6:25:15 PM EDT
[#7]
After action report OP?

So far this thread is disapoint ... Had high hopes
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top