Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/8/2016 10:37:15 AM EDT
I know if you get money back from NY, the best thing to spend it on is something firearms related. This year I owe NY, it's less than $30, does that mean I should the actual amount or twice that on ammo?
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:21:18 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

I know if you get money back from NY, the best thing to spend it on is something firearms related. This year I owe NY, it's less than $30, does that mean I should the actual amount or twice that on ammo?
View Quote
You need to spend 10x that amount on ammo, from another state.  Order online from a dealer that doesn't care where it ships to.  

We owe about $350, so they will be getting a paper check, mailed on the absolute last day, handwritten envelope, no +4 zip, as to ensure that it takes the maximum amount of time to get to the fuckers.

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 12:03:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I raped them, again.  Feels good to take out more than I put in.  The state and the goddamned federal government.  Just like the FSA and I have ZERO guilt about it.  Not buying anything firearms related, but I will spend the money on a vacation out of state.

ETA:  And before you ask, PERSEC demands that I simply explain that I have a "rather unique tax situation."  And I'll leave it at that.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 12:15:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I owe 5 bucks. Down from 162.00 last year
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 1:25:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I always pay the state 50-100 dollars but I always get a federal return. Just ordered $400 worth of reloading stuff with that
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 1:27:23 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I raped them, again.  Feels good to take out more than I put in.  The state and the goddamned federal government.  Just like the FSA and I have ZERO guilt about it.  Not buying anything firearms related, but I will spend the money on a vacation out of state.

ETA:  And before you ask, PERSEC demands that I simply explain that I have a "rather unique tax situation."  And I'll leave it at that.
View Quote
"If on your tax return, you put down $50,000 for snacks, you might have a cocaine problem!"

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 2:03:00 PM EDT
[#6]
I pay the state $30-60 every year.

Federal return gets applied to my property taxes.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 4:37:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
"If on your tax return, you put down $50,000 for snacks, you might have a cocaine problem!"

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

To clarify:  I don't lie, exaggerate, or cheat on my taxes in any way.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:01:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I pay the state $30-60 every year.

Federal return gets applied to my property taxes.
View Quote

about the same as me...
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 9:56:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Whats a tax return?
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 8:07:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Anything you'd talk about in PM?  Turbotax says I owe them a substantial amount of money, but I'm probably missing something.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 8:29:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Anything you'd talk about in PM?  Turbotax says I owe them a substantial amount of money, but I'm probably missing something.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure, I'll PM you, to satisfy your curiosity, but there's no way it's going to help you out.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 11:28:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, you and me both.

But my ex does work all on a contract basis, and the checks get cashed, so no income shown, nothing in the bank statement.

Then in family court she ADMITS to a $60k/year contract, and I pull out proof of another $30k+ in undeclared income.

She ADMITS IN COURT that she doesn't pay taxes.   Her tax returns are proven to have thousands of dollars in fraudulent deductions.

You'd think the judge would refer the matter to welfare or tax fraud, but he doesn't.   And when Welfare and NYS Tax Fraud are notified, with concrete evidence, they do nothing.

I take the family out for dinner once a month.  She dines out four to five times a week.

So who's the idiot?
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 4:09:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top