Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/1/2015 7:00:06 PM EDT
Oh please let this be true.

http://buffalochronicle.com/2015/12/01/emboldened-by-silver-conviction-bharara-to-indict-cuomo-jan-2nd/

Update . well Jan 2 has come and gone but Cumhole ain't outta the woods yet!
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 7:18:25 PM EDT
[#1]
So good to hear!
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 7:20:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 7:30:04 PM EDT
[#3]
please
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 7:33:25 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm not familiar with the source, but...

Link Posted: 12/1/2015 7:33:51 PM EDT
[#5]
So Christmas may be a little late? Speculation is Silver will talk to reduce his sentence. Both please be true.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 7:42:26 PM EDT
[#6]
All along I have been saying Buffalo Billions. This is just the tip of the iceberg. FUAC
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 7:44:03 PM EDT
[#7]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So Christmas may be a little late? Speculation is Silver will talk to reduce his sentence. Both please be true.
View Quote
Bingo, with a conviction assured, all he has is to bargain information for sentencing.  This is our little Christmas miracle.

Link Posted: 12/1/2015 7:51:33 PM EDT
[#8]
In.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 7:54:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 7:55:24 PM EDT
[#10]
hang them all.. i hope he cleans house..

on a side night what the hell is this crap

including Alain Kaloyeros, the head of SUNY Polytech who, at $800,000, is the highest paid state employee.  That is why this state is so damm $$$ for taxes.. No state employee should even be close to that heck even 175,000 for some of Tyrants other henchman is absurd.  

Democraps should be going after this 800,000 for there 90% income levels.. Just insane.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 8:10:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 8:11:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 8:33:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 8:34:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

including Alain Kaloyeros, the head of SUNY Polytech who, at $800,000, is the highest paid state employee.  That is why this state is so damm $$$ for taxes.. No state employee should even be close to that heck even 175,000 for some of Tyrants other henchman is absurd.  

Democraps should be going after this 800,000 for there 90% income levels.. Just insane.
View Quote

lol. SUNY exists in large part just to waste money. It's absurd.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 8:49:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Did my happy dance when I read the article.

Link Posted: 12/1/2015 8:49:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Bingo, with a conviction assured, all he has is to bargain information for sentencing.  This is our little Christmas miracle.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That would be sweet.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 8:50:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Hey Andy,

Link Posted: 12/1/2015 9:00:32 PM EDT
[#18]
That's a Saturday!
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 9:34:25 PM EDT
[#19]

I'll believe it when it happens. Until that time, I'm not holding my breath.

Great news if it happens...then what?! Nothing changes.

Link Posted: 12/1/2015 10:33:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 10:52:20 PM EDT
[#21]

Thanksgiving:   Silver

Christmas:  Skelos

New Years:   Cuomo

Note one of the charges:  RACKETEERING    that's how the SAFE Act got passed- absolutely and clearly an act of racketeering, by definition.

And I'll bet you- Cuomo goes, so do Schneiderman and D'Amico.   B-bye.

Now, Flannigan and Grisanti....they can get on the list too.   And, you, Bob Duffy and your little dog too!

I hope when Bharara's done NYS has to hold a special election so we have SOMEBODY to rep us.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 11:00:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Sweet baby Jesus!

Link Posted: 12/1/2015 11:05:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Note one of the charges:  RACKETEERING    that's how the SAFE Act got passed- absolutely and clearly an act of racketeering, by definition.

Now, Flannigan and Grisanti....they can get on the list too.   And, you, Bob Duffy and your little dog too!

I hope when Bharara's done NYS has to hold a special election so we have SOMEBODY to rep us.
View Quote

THIS POST MADE ME CUM IN MY PANTS

Link Posted: 12/1/2015 11:21:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/1/2015 11:25:38 PM EDT
[#25]
I keep hearing this in the back of my mind
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 11:30:24 PM EDT
[#26]
I don't care about other corruption charges, I want to see it spread all over the papers that Cuomo was convicted of RACKETEERING in the passing of NY SAFE.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 11:46:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 12:51:35 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

What are his job responsibilities and how are his peers compensated for doing a similar job?
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 9:02:44 AM EDT
[#29]

I was going to post that

I guess I'll go with this one

Link Posted: 12/2/2015 9:49:55 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

What are his job responsibilities and how are his peers compensated for doing a similar job?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Im sorry no excuse for that pay heck the President of the USA only makes 569,000 ($400,000 annual salary, along with a $50,000 annual expense account, a $100,000 nontaxable travel account, and $19,000 for entertainment)  a year and his responsibility is a lot larger than any nitwit running a SUNY University.
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 9:57:09 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Im sorry no excuse for that pay heck the President of the USA only makes 569,000 ($400,000 annual salary, along with a $50,000 annual expense account, a $100,000 nontaxable travel account, and $19,000 for entertainment)  a year and his responsibility is a lot larger than any nitwit running a SUNY University.
View Quote

And the office of POTUS is underpaid and always has been.
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 10:32:15 AM EDT
[#32]
Too bad they can't bring back tar and feathering. It would be nice to see Cumho looking like a giant chicken when he's led to the gallows.
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 10:53:07 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, an ex POTUS can earn about $100,000/hour in speaking fees after his term is up.
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 1:38:51 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

I don't care about other corruption charges, I want to see it spread all over the papers that Cuomo was convicted of RACKETEERING in the passing of NY SAFE.
View Quote
That would be beautiful but the law would remain.  All three people instrumental in getting that clusterf_ck passed convicted of crimes yet the law remains.  Just look at "Big Tim" Sullivan's law.  He was as crooked as a dogs hind leg and we still have the law 104 years later

Link Posted: 12/2/2015 1:45:43 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

View Quote

I try to get my head around the number of taxpaying New York citizens it takes to pay this guy.  Using the 2012 average state income tax bill of $2431 from the Tax Foundation, you are looking at 329 people required to pay this guy  What a waste of resources.
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 3:20:02 PM EDT
[#36]
According to Dicker and Friends this morning this report isn't verifiable (even when tried) and the Buffalo Chronicle shouldn't carry an ounce of weight.
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 3:47:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
According to Dicker and Friends this morning this report isn't verifiable (even when tried) and the Buffalo Chronicle shouldn't carry an ounce of weight.
View Quote

We know, we all know...but isn't it fun to talk about! This is the type of thing that keeps everyone happy through the holidays, fuck what happens in January.

Besides, hopefully this comes across the princesses desk and even though its totally unsubstantiated you know he is crooked, I know he is crooked and he knows he is crooked and after watching shelly and skelos fall we all know its just a matter of time.

Lets just hope a few more news stories come out and he decides to pull a kobain and give us all the present we want the most!
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 10:08:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I try to get my head around the number of taxpaying New York citizens it takes to pay this guy.  Using the 2012 average state income tax bill of $2431 from the Tax Foundation, you are looking at 329 people required to pay this guy  What a waste of resources.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

exactly and that's just one how many more are like that in shite hole..
Link Posted: 12/3/2015 1:43:19 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Lets just hope a few more news stories come out and he decides to pull a kobain and give us all the present we want the most!
View Quote

YES!
Link Posted: 12/3/2015 4:01:43 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

POTUS gets millions of dollars in free vacations every year by scheduling a 5-minute speech at his destination & claiming that he's working.
His family gets millions of dollars in free vacations for doing absolutely nothing.
And he gets free government housing for his whole family including his mother in law.
Link Posted: 12/3/2015 12:43:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

POTUS gets millions of dollars in free vacations every year by scheduling a 5-minute speech at his destination & claiming that he's working.
His family gets millions of dollars in free vacations for doing absolutely nothing.
And he gets free government housing for his whole family including his mother in law.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And also the inside scoop on every major global event that will drastically effect the stock markets and global economy, giving the President the ability to carefully build his portfolio.

And if you believe the "blind trust" angle about their finances...  Ive got an ocean front resort in Idaho that I'll sell you nice and cheap
Link Posted: 12/3/2015 9:26:23 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

And also the inside scoop on every major global event that will drastically effect the stock markets and global economy, giving the President the ability to carefully build his portfolio.

And if you believe the "blind trust" angle about their finances...  Ive got an ocean front resort in Idaho that I'll sell you nice and cheap
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep - he's exempt from insider trading laws.
Link Posted: 12/3/2015 9:59:58 PM EDT
[#43]
FPOTUS
FUAC
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 4:43:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 4:44:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 4:47:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 12/5/2015 12:42:22 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

What quality of candidate do you suppose you get when you don't pay competitively with the private sector?

You also ignore the fact that tuition at least partially pays that salary.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What quality of candidate do you suppose you get when you don't pay competitively with the private sector?

One who gives a shit.   I could make a lot more money, but I do what I do because it means something.   If it's all about the money, we don't need them in government.  Remember "assemblies"?   Occasional, short-term meetings to do what needs to be done, then go home.  

Link Posted: 12/5/2015 4:11:17 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well then give them a private sector "pension" & benefits (they get to pay into a 401K & they get to pay for their own health benefits).
Link Posted: 12/5/2015 6:45:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Well, an ex POTUS can earn about $100,000/hour in speaking fees after his term is up.
View Quote

And that's their big payday, no doubt about it
Link Posted: 12/5/2015 6:47:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

One who gives a shit.   I could make a lot more money, but I do what I do because it means something.   If it's all about the money, we don't need them in government.  Remember "assemblies"?   Occasional, short-term meetings to do what needs to be done, then go home.  
View Quote

No.
It sounds good in theory, but under-paying them leads to a smaller candidate field and the ones who do step up are more likely to want the position for less than honorable reasons
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top