Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2015 4:32:24 PM EDT
got a buddy up there, gonna hang out sat after I get done w/ this job I gotta do.  

we both have the frugal tendancy so we probably don't want to spend too much.  He is busy busy, a USMC recruiter so he hasn't really seen many of the sites.  Latst time i was there was the first time he had been to GCS or St Pat's.   Any suggetoins.  Maybe we could see a comedy show or something?

Thx
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 4:41:18 PM EDT
[#1]
The smart-ass in me had a rude comment, but I'll let it slide this time.  
This link is for the el-touristo: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_8_9/398720_NYC_Visitor_Information___Exhibitions___Museums___Restaurants___Things_to_Do.html
Too far South, else I'd invite you to the Range to decimate targets.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 5:55:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The smart-ass in me had a rude comment, but I'll let it slide this time.
View Quote

You mean you're not going to ask him about gay sex?
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 5:59:20 PM EDT
[#3]
take your selves down to the corner of the 7th avenue and Christopher street, upon your arrival loudly pronounce the word "Hhhheeeeyyyy!"

let the good times ensue.

ps wear your best short shorts

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 6:26:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Let me save you some money........

Don't go.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 10:41:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Post 8000 !  

Staten Island Ferry is free

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 11:30:32 PM EDT
[#6]
New york city is a machine designed to split you up from your money. Like no other, everything is commercialized.

If you want to do something cheap with the guys, go play some sports in a public park, or go to the beach.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:11:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Locals go to the beach all weekend. Could see Arod hit a few homers. DeGrom destroy a few batters. Walk around Times Square. Buy a bottle of vodka and a snowcone (shave ice) and walk the Highline.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top